A gentle word about real men who have reached the fifty-year mark

Of course, a lot is demanded of men. At all stages of life, they must be consistent. In childhood, requirements, then requirements, and in general requirements. Some of them cope perfectly, someone turns into such a capricious entity that everyone should. We have an interesting story here. About real men..

GettyImages Edition "Site" I wonder why some men are considered real and others are not. Women tend to divide them into two groups. Some are considered brave, while others are transferred to the category of evil uncles. We are talking about men who are over fifty. And here's how different they are.

This is what women write about them. In fact, I, as a man, it is not very pleasant to describe such things, but the truth is not going anywhere, as they say. I also had to look at the people around me. Alas, but spotlight They're very accurate.

Here you look at some and understand that they are at a gallant age, but they keep themselves well, respect others. And there are such shameless men who only create trouble for others. You seem to be an adult who has seen a lot of gunpowder. But no. You need to show everyone that you're dangerous. Oh, public play.

"That one. Well-groomed, elegant, does not rush anywhere, does not fuss. And the woman with him, look how bright. Look at that one over there. Unkempt, dressed up, crumpled. And a humlo. Look what he's doing at the cash register. Oh, my God, it's disgusting! Upstart!

“I often take public transport. A real man will always give up, ask if I will go out. Anyway, all the attentions. It's nice to be around him, even though he may not look good at all. And there are those - rods ahead, push, never apologize. It can be easily insulted.”

We have a lot of guys working in the office, but I allocate two, already aged, for half a fee to both. So one gallant, never let any liberties. Cares for our economist: beautiful, unobtrusive, makes gifts. Calm, reliable, turned her head - about to agree to marry him! She's not even forty yet.

And there is another, with a huge belly, bald to the ass, but imagines himself almost Casanova. And to joke scathingly can, and vulgar compliment weigh, and the offer to make unambiguous. It will be nonsense to write in private messages, rude, if you try to pull it. Terrible ignorant!

“I don't know why they do that. It seemed like a normal person, and as jumped over the fifth decade, just unbearable became. He argues, spits at everyone, treats his condition carelessly. It looks nasty. But self-importance reaches the sky. What would you like about him? Why not pull yourself together and age beautifully?

From the editorial office in defense of men, I can only say that transitional It's not that easy. At some point you realize that everything is a comedy! Who needs this person for whom you are supposed to be loved and respected? It all gets worse if a man is single by fifty. It's hard to take such a given. But, of course, we do not pity anyone here.

About real men. There's a lot to say. And the fake ones, too. Be sure to write in the comments, what do you think about this, how do we, men, be a little better? Here is an interesting article on how to be more attentive to loved ones and especially to your man. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting