Pregnant Irina Shayk showed her stomach on the beach in California.

Irina Shayk expecting their first baby, spent Valentine's Day in the company of beloved Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper. A couple in love photographed in one of the California beaches.
News about pregnant Russian supermodel Irina Shayk has thundered like a bolt from the sky — just a year later, secret affair beauty with Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper on the last show Victoria's secret audience saw rounded tummy stars. Another opportunity to marvel at the future mommy fell on Valentine's Day.

Recently, the beauty has appeared on the beach with her lover — the 41-year-old Hollywood actor Bradley Cooper. 31-year-old Irina Shayk appeared before the paparazzi in a tight black t-shirt. We can assume that the supermodel will become a mother very soon.

The pair have made a long walk and basked on the beach and had a picnic. Paparazzi were able to photograph lovers and consider have markedly increased stomach model.

Let's remind, that about pregnancy Irina became known in the end of last year during the show the show Victoria's Secret. She walked the catwalk in their underwear, which couldn't hide her situation, as told to the edition rsute.ru. In January of this year, the finger Shayk was spotted engagement ring.
Shake and Cooper for the first time will become parents in early summer, and the wedding couple plans to play in August. Model and actor prefer not to dwell on his personal life, as Shake tries not to show pregnant belly, laying in his microblog photos taken exclusively on the Breasts, or showcases work from old photo shoots, in which her belly is still not visible.

Clarifies that the couple already know the sex of their unborn child, but did not want to share this information with the public.

In an interview with HOLA! Shake told that always wanted to be a mother and to create strong family.
"I think that family is the meaning of life, writing in the publication rsute.ru. I was lucky to be born in a very close-knit family. My parents were married over 20 years ago and I can call them true role models. I really always wanted to start a family, because that is the main thing in the world. We all need to take care of the family and friends that we love," said Shake.
Also the supermodel sure that each woman defines for itself the age when ready to be a mother. According to Irina, a much more important factor in family planning is choosing the right partner.

According to the Western press, at the moment, Irina Shayk and Bradley Cooper are preparing to legalize their relationship. In mid-December 2016, the model showed the audience a gorgeous engagement ring, which fans have already compare with the ring of Princess Diana owned at the moment, Kate Middleton.

Tags

See also

New and interesting