Buying tires and full tire service at its best

Some people do not set pre-season tyres on your car and are limited to winter and summer. As an active motorist travelling in a month about 2,500 miles on various roads of our country, I buy off-season tires. The transition from one season to another is a good 2 months. Buying tires cheaper on the suburban market in 2015 was unsuccessful, this year I decided to change. When choosing a store tyres in the first place was based on the fame and knowledgeable staff that will not only help to define and conduct on-site installation. After analyzing the market, I stopped at the store Tyre&Servicehttp://tyre-service.kz/services/almaty, where they sell tyres and are all related thematic work.

The buying process

Before going to the store, I managed to see the list of services on the website and view the catalog of tires, there are many items of goods of various characteristics. Made convenient for quick search of desired product. Decided to stop by after work the next day arrived at the Abai 138/2 16 hours on Monday. Car was parked safely and went to the store, it looks very decent and attractive. In the city of little companies are so concerned about the appearance of their buildings and premises. The visitors were 5-7 people, but free consultant found for me. 15 minutes told me about the suitable season tires on my car. It is clear that people got informed and wanted to help me to the maximum. Chat was nice, and he learned a lot. It is important that the purchase not impose and recommend. Purchased tires Nizhnekamskshina Kama-232, surprisingly, they were in stock. Cash big money with the delivery in the checkout no problem. 2 weeks after purchase met exactly the same tires at another store, where they cost 15% more. To buy Tyre&Service is definitely beneficial, the price is below the average for the city. I have outlined the following advantages of buying in this store:
  1. In selling quality tyres from trusted manufacturers;
  2. Reasonable prices for different wallets;
  3. High culture of service and assistance in the selection of tires;
  4. Convenient location of the centers.

Full service wheels
The yard was already March, it's time to test the purchase. To install a tire decided in the same place, the trust was earned immediately. In advance by calling, enrolled in a tire. Arrived at the appointed time, the master was already waiting for me. No time delays were not. To install 4 tires was spent 35 minutes. Additionally ordered the service for refilling of air conditioning made the service great. When cost voiced, heard, was pleased, expected a much greater cost. The company is working at the proper level, now I am a regular customer!

Tags

See also

New and interesting