In my mind there is a special place...

In my mind there is a separate place where I bury people. They're a huge pile, but absolutely no smell. Because there is always cold. Drags there bodies specially trained penguin. He takes them to the top of the hill, then falls for a feathery furry ass and happily rolls down the following.

Sometimes I come to this hill. Look into the person. A colleague from my previous job. The penguin dragged him recently, face are not covered with frost. And there, from under the pile, peeking a blue mitten. This is Allen from a parallel class. And here is a piece of unknown color. Don't remember who it was. The seller from a stall? Singing teacher in the third grade?

Sometimes it happens that the penguin drags someone out of this pile back. The body thaws, it begins to move, sometimes even completely comes to life again and becomes a good friend.

And it so happens that one and the same person a few bodies in my head.And every time you think everything is the last. A year later, the penguin pulls another.

Someone in the head rests and my body. It is possible that not one. published

Author: Arina Cyanide

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //vk.com/club8166610?w=wall-8166610_218014

Tags

See also

New and interesting