So, just conquer yourself and win a life

What you need to become to become successful and how to understand what is your strength? Elena Derzhavets, especially for readers .

In the samurai code of Bushido ("way of the warrior") there is one fundamental rule: "First win, then fight."

How do you understand these words?!

For me the value of this postulate has a deep meaning -"In the beginning of the path to the goal can be sure to achieve it".

Remember the movie "Magicians":"you Need three conditions: I see the goal, believe in yourself, and do not notice the obstacles".

But many, even with a cherished dream, I don't know how to approach it.

To be successful today, a little to the profession and professional skills, it is important to correctly position yourself to build a stepwise algorithm to achieve results, writes Elena Derzhavets specifically for econet.ru.

If you don't know yourself, it is time to engage in research, searching for hidden resources. Believe me, it's a fascinating process that opens horizons. Then you never go back.Realizing what your strength, you will develop, want to declare ourselves to the world as a unique brand. And it is real!

Let's solve the puzzle for example.

A young woman of 30 years, from the point of view of which there is no escape from the vicious circle of his own life, — no family, no decent job, no Hobbies, only complexes and no desires. The main cause of problems was the loss of communication. To bring it out explored the world of false feelings, which she lives, we will use the marketing tool of the SWOT analysis, but applies it to parse and build the path of personal development.

I think many will find their own strengths, weaknesses and threats, but the opportunities of the future, can confound. The difficulty lies in assessing personal perspectives in the search for true purpose. Sometimes this insight requires inspiration and a lot of diverse information. It would have previously taken years, but now, thanks to the Internet, we are not limited in choice. Any knowledge can be obtained in non-stop mode right on the sofa.

To our understanding of character itself, came through aesthetics — sensory perception, a philosophical study of forms of the beautiful in art, nature and life.

In the scientific definitions of the aesthetic image is a model, the projection of the desired life, as an ideal, a dream. And every dream has a high degree of stress, emotionality, brightness, forced to move forward and change.

There is much talk today about the education of art. This method helped her regain a taste for life - books with historical characters, movies and magazines, visiting exhibitions and salons. She began to compare themselves with the characters and identify with them their own archetype. Indeed, in the aesthetics of the present composition, the story associated with the character of the people and events of the times, they affect the manner of their own behavior and style.

Coaching sessions, art therapy, struggle with insecurity and fears helped her to realize that for many years she suppressed thoughts, memories, opinions of others.

And now she has dumped the burden of the past.

Having accounting education, she has received second design and architecture. Start to draw, opened up creativity that she never knew existed. She changed the style of dress and hair. She easily adopted a new image, which coincided with her feelings. Changed the gait and manner of speaking. Stood the woman, confident in himself and in his future. She established an office for landscape design and interior design. And her client made an offer.

This task is solved by using a focused work and the desire to change everything.

On the way to myself it is important to find a starting point in the internal condition, to determine the desires, to understand how your life looks ideal, and build a route that will lead to the dream and success.

Author: Elena Derzhavets, especially for

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: Elena Derzhavets

Tags

See also

New and interesting