Live by the heart

Live by the heart, that is the way it tells you. Looking back now on those years, I can say that most of them I have not lived his life, writes Kristina Turks. All chasing someone else's dreams and standards.

And then I realized that the happiness of no.No, its not when you live with your heart and head. Think wisely of course also necessary, but in the first place you should always try to listen to yourself, to your heart.

It will always prompt the correct way, if you learn how to trust yourself. After all, if we are not to trust first yourself, then who can we trust? To shift responsibility for their lives and for making decisions on others is not an option. For our life the responsibility lies on us. So it's actually easier. Only we do not teach.

Thirty two million seven hundred fifty thousand five hundred sixty seven

Agree, because very few people since childhood, parents are taught to take responsibility for their actions? More sorry for their children, and say: "Yes, it's still early. So let him grow up a little, and then we teach."

And in fact, with children there is no such thing as before, especially in this matter. Therefore, a generation grows up immature and not how it is burdened people, who then become adults with people's goals in life and unclear standards throughout. And begin to walk then for psychologists and psychotherapists, and to treat their children's injuries. Because at some point you realize that life is not made up and have something to do with it. Not all of course, but such people are now a lot.

Well of course go to a psychologist and he will help you and send you to the right path, but still it is better to try and deal with yourself. And for this we must learn to listen to yourself and your heart.

Try to allocate yourself time to be alone. We do it everyday in the race for it. Can let at first it will be five or ten minutes when you will be alone and listen to yourself.

At this time you should try to disable all unnecessary thoughts and look inward, into your heart. Let him start a conversation with you. The more you practice, the more you will like it, believe me.

You will remember your childhood dreams, or something you liked to do, but you dropped it. Do not blame yourself for anything, just listen and take everything as it is. And you awaken your heart.

It will be filled with warmth and joy when what you think, will be really yours. And maybe then, you will leave your hateful work or leave to live where I have long wanted, but somehow did not dare.

Don't be afraid to make a mistake. It will only be your choice, and the responsibility for it will be just you, as well, and for the rest of your life. It should not be afraid of change and missed opportunities to live life as you would like.

Author: Kristina Turks, especially for

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: Kristina Turks

Tags

See also

New and interesting