Effective method of education - podzhopnik!

Now I will tell you about the miraculous method of education! It is universal, suitable for any child and in any situation of disobedience.

Ready?It's a magical podzhopnik!Sometimes, it can be replaced on a magical slap.If you want you can alternate.

And now I'll paint all the charm of this method!

So. Imagine a child you are not listening: requires a new toy, doesn't want to go home, get dressed, brush teeth, go to bed, to do homework. Imagine! That little fart of an opinion to have a try!

Or maybe you say to him “be quiet”, and he continues. Well, each of you is clearly presented several situations of its parent hard life.

Instructions for use:First, ten times repeated his demand, to bring themselves to handle. Don't even try to explain to the child different! There are all sorts of "I-messages" and active listening, respect for the spineless!

It is very important that you have had an appropriate body condition: eyes bloodshot, twitching vein in her forehead, and steam was coming out of his ears. Then you need to grab the child by the hand, to pull harder, so that the child your power felt and understood their insignificance.

Well, in the end you commit an act of justice and beat the child's hand/strap/cane the butt. For variety, you can get another cord or rod, they say that also works well!

You're done! Congratulations, you just showed that you are stronger and that the child is insignificant! Now it is more to show off will not.

ATTENTION! There are side effects:1. Addictive

Some children do not properly respond to the ass. Grow insolent psychological armor. Will have to increase the dose of manhandling.

Then the children become vicious, snap and pretend they don't care about you and your foot in your ass. And grow up, and delivery will.

2. Oppression

Other children have the opposite reaction. They begin to creep to you, to other adults or children. Trying to earn the love, fulfilling someone else's requirements.

This child could be the favorite of teachers. A girl can't refuse the guy. This boy will not be able to give up drugs.

No, of course you will be able to keep the situation under control if your child is going to fear more than rejection of peers. In adolescence, it will be difficult, but “you stay there”.

3. Loss of contact

A trifle, of course, but such a child will be afraid of you, so will not tell you about their problems, fear of judgment or to strike. Well, I think, the two will hide, or that he is being. Well, I think, immediately after school, run away from you far away. Most importantly— immediate benefits!

It is also important to learn how to deal with all sorts of psychologists and righteous upbringing.

Arguments in favor of physical punishment:
  • “PHYSICAL PUNISHMENT AND ADULT — IS THE NORM.” In any case, not to mention that they are banned in the 19th century in most countries. And in Russia in 1904. If they ask, say you follow the traditions of Zimbabwe.
  • “EVEN WITH THE KING FLOGGED FLOGGED!” Again, don't let the opponent get a word in edgewise, that from the time of the kings more than a century after.
  • “SMACKED ME AND I WILL!” Yes, that's why you grew up a happy, confident person and with the parents you have now a full understanding.

Author: Irina Terentyeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: detologiya.ru/podjopnik/

Tags

See also

New and interesting