An incredible story that happened to my friend

Sometimes even the most ordinary road home can be full of adventure! Especially if you miss the last bus... the Website tells the reader a funny story about two friends who decided to get home... on the train.

Recently I was returning with a friend from our friends after a great party. Friends lived outside of town, a taxi to go there refused to... Spat, decided on his own two feet to walk. And along the way we had to cross the railway track, which stood a freight train, but the transition was pretty far away. And then in our minds clouded by alcohol, an idea was born: why don't we just climb between the train cars? Said — done, got, and then the line started moving. I managed to climb and jump to the other side, while other stuck somewhere. Looked around — he is, frantically clinging to the ladder of the carriage, and the train runs away with itself...

Further from the words of another:

I saw that you jumped, and what he then hesitated and did not. And then the train went. I decided to get in the car, I thought that at least there is wind this is not. Wrong, actually the wind whistling in the cracks, I instantly became black from the coal chips and sobered up.

Then I thought that at the next junction the train will slow down, and I jump. Yes, the train slowed down, I got off and began to decide how am I going to get home. Looked around and saw that the back train rides on the cars says "Severstal". Bingo! It's my city! In any composition there stop, let freeze half an hour all smeared in the corner, but at least home will get.

Jumped into this train, going in the car with gravel. Small gravel fly around me, beating on his face and exquisitely compliments my "makeup" coal... I Saw a familiar turn, already ready to jump, but the train is not slowing down, Vice versa, goes only faster. "All right — I think. — Leave, damn it, to conquer Moscow...".

In General, I jumped. Well, that hands and feet left intact, only the left Shoe lost his jacket sleeve was torn. Crawled out of the ditch and trudged along the side of the home. And then stops me the police... Good thing they believed my story and even to the house tossed, and could to the Department to pick up!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting