As my employee's car hijacked

All car owners are afraid that they "swallow" someone will steal it. So double-check several times whether they closed the door and put the car on the alarm. And the Website tells hilarious story about the hapless driver and hijack his car!

I have in the company of a man — the head of a small unit, not much different intelligence. I don't know why he is being held. And then he went to work on the new car and decided to drive to the supermarket. Parked, finished, looks — and no car! Of course, he thought it was stolen, called the police, reported it.

Upset I went back to the supermarket, bought a bottle of cognac. Standing on the porch of the store, sipping cognac, and then it illuminates. It turns out that the car he left in the Parking lot and in the yard of a nearby house! Delighted, ran into the yard — and in truth, the car. I sat down and went home.

And the police have already declared the plan-interception... he was stopped by the first policeman. In General, for drunk driving took away his rights for a few months...

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting