Take eye! 33 example of the incredible decorations...

Jewelry is indispensable for every woman, there is a sense of the sacred. The woman gives your family energy and love generously shares it with all other people... what is left for yourself? Beautiful decorations help to keep female energy and femininity, even if the woman will frequently have to perform men's functions: teach the Vedas.

Gold jewelry — what an exciting topic! Yellow gold love is not everything, but this material can look noble. Will show you a selection of refined and extremely elegant jewellery that will lift the spirits and remind you of your feminine nature. Urgently look at No. 17!

Jewelry zolotistye samples
  1. Magic space... Imagine how chic goes well with black clothes!

2. Unusual and delicate bracelets.

3. I love the ring on the index finger!

4. Natural motifs always look natural.

5. Neat and stylish earrings.

6. I like open rings, look tidy and make your fingers thinner.

7. How cute is that!

8. Pretty safe it would be to wear such decoration often, but in the day — perfect. The main condition is to admire and not to engage in any activity...

9. Several rings on one hand is acceptable if they are not massive.

10. Strong pull to the jewelry suggests that the woman was tired that she wants to be filled with energy and immediately. Good practice — at least once a year to delight yourself jewellery. Have the strength and inspiration to live!

11. Pebbles elegant...

12. Suitable for any outfits! Small, but such a nice looking thing...

13. Fantastic waves!

14. Just think, normal moonstone! But how expensive and mysterious looks...

15. Patterned sheet! Unmatched earrings.

16. Ring crane! I love this character.

17. It is impossible not to smile looking at that ring!

18. Gorgeous!

19. The more I look at jewelry, the warmer you feel... can You feel it?

20. Treble clef! Original idea.

21. Pendant crane. Do you like it?

22. Space close to any woman... Slim product!

23. Another interesting idea!

24. Gift idea for the woman he loved.

25. Simple, but looks good too!

26. Reminds me of the jewelry of the Scythians...

27. Here is the color!

28. Unusual ring! With summer dresses...

29. How about this?

30. The relationship of a woman with her favorite jewelry is very strong!

31. Perfection!

32. An extraordinary ring...

33. The magic doesn't end!

Unusual gold rings will delight friends, be sure to show them these exquisite ornaments. Tell me which of them were you like. Want to enjoy their femininity and to surround yourself with people who appreciate it and energize!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting