The sweetest tweets about dogs that will bring you to tears of laughter!

Dogs are such cuties! Looking at their faces, you can see a lot of emotions: joy, remorse, fear, embarrassment. And in these moments is to take a camera and capture them forever! The site shares with readers the most funny messages from Twitter in which the owners adorable dog can't contain his feelings!

"I'll never become such"

Photo source: Boredpanda.somabay is just a part of your life, but for dogs you all your life

I was just trying to relax in the bath, but...

That feeling when you come home and everything seems to be fine, but your dog looks at you with that look.

When your master asked: "Who's a good boy?", and you know what that is — you!

Mom sent me a knitted clothes for my children, but I think that on my dog she looks better

Since we got this puppy, he sleeps all the time on our old dog and not give her up

I forgot the dog on the street for 30 minutes, and he already found himself a new friend

I think that the dog itself wrote this sign

I think that was a good idea to let a parrot friend to ride my dog like a horse

When I'm sad, my dog always brings me things from the street. Today she brought me a cone, so cute!

This dog was walking himself on the train and allowed everyone to stroke

Every time we go out, she comes out from behind the hedge, to see how my dog is crying because of the fact that it is not released. Right Romeo and Juliet

I think I envy that my dog hair better than I

For 20 minutes my dog doesn't give me that pillow-donut

When you're at a party, but you walked the dog...

The dog in the subway winked at me!

If you leave the kids and the dog together for an hour, it turns out this is

My mom showed this toy giraffe dog. He seems terrified

via www.boredpanda.com/funniest-dog-tweets-2016/

Tags

See also

New and interesting