THERE are people who to lose weight does not necessarily...

Met one old friend, who had not talked since the students. My mom had intended it for my husband and admired his pure English. And I thought: "Well why is he so fat? Now, if the kilogram to less than 30, then maybe..."

It took God knows how many years. He lost weight and turned into a very attractive man. We got to talking. It turned out that it was a clock chewing of gum. And I, as then, nothing to it felt.

There are such people — they change their body when you need to change yourself.

There are such people — they change one office to another, when you need to go to freelancing.

There are such people — they change color skinny jeans when they are best in dresses.

There are such people — they change the name of the restaurant, which invite for a date when the girl is waiting for an invitation to stroll along the promenade.

There are such people — they change the playlist in the headphones for your daily morning jog when you need to change running to dance classes.

There are such people — they change partners when you need only to change pose.

I see it every day.

Trying to find your own beauty, girls are buying up shops, empty cosmetic boutiques and conquer the gym. But his own beauty often lies inches from them, enough to learn to look not only directly, but also on the sides. Enough to move not only forward, but also to consider the other direction. Just enough to change the direction.

Are you sure that making those changes?.. published

Author: Tamriko Sjølie

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: splash.project-splash.com/posts/hudet-neobyazatelno-/af7j2g7hbbf

Tags

See also

New and interesting