Roleiler buried under the bush. And then he accidentally came across a mushroom ...

Website He knows that the right location is important. Although there is no war now, there are always people ready to take part in role-playing battles under the guise of an orc, an elf or a knight. Here and one role-player, it would seem, settled well, but the grandfather with a basket mixed all the plans.

I was fascinated by Tolkien. I loved going out to nature and having battles. So this time they were divided into several camps, and one guy got the role of the undead - go and hack left-right everyone indiscriminately. The armor was given to him very good, the material is light, but it looks like a real one with traces of either rust or blood, with holes. They issued a full-face helmet covering and two-handed. 5 meters from the present can not be distinguished.

The place for the battle was chosen wonderful: a large clearing, a forest on both sides, and a small apple tree in the center of the clearing. Here under the apple tree "undead" and decided to bury so that in the middle of the battle he "rised up." The guy was buried, only part of the helmet was left outside so he could breathe and see what was happening. The branch was stuck and disguised - from the side of an ordinary shrub.

Half an hour before the call. A mushroom with an onion comes out of the forest belt. Without thinking twice comes to the apple tree and begins to cope with a small need, while getting our undead on the helmet. What happened next, you should have seen.

The earth flies to the sides, shouting, "Ah, you bastard!" My grave is sprinkled with golden rain!!!! a two-meter knight with a sword rises from the ground. The mushroom, overtaking the wind, disappears in the nearest forest. Leaving a mushroom onion and our wet comrade at the apple tree. I never came back for an onion.

via eku.ru/pochti-po-tolkienu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting