The coolest outfit for the evening: even pattern required!

Quite difficult in the twenty-first century to surprise someone with a new original outfit. But as you know, all new — well forgotten old, and the popularity of retro style in clothing proof.

My mother is a passionate seamstress and from a young age engaged in sewing. Reviewing it preserved fashion magazines, in the French edition of "100 ideas" Dating from December 1974, I came across a model of charming dresses. Immediately got the idea to sew me one of these!

Easy to cut and run, that dress is still relevant, and the kimono sleeves give it a special charm!

Pattern dresses with cap rokovataia the dress can be worn in warm and cold season: it all depends on the choice of fabric. For a summer version of the suit lightweight cotton or linen, and warmer model can be made from knit or suiting...

Scheme pattern dresses easy to understand even for those who are not familiar with French. For a size 38-40 (this is our 44-46) need a piece of fabric 2 meters long. To increase dress size, everywhere on the contour to add 1.5 cm.

The silhouette is modeled thanks to the tuck-folds, reaching from the breast. They also need to sew a wide belt.

Beating retro pattern, using modern fabrics and accessories, you can get sophisticated style of the past with a modern twist. Sewing of the dress took exactly one evening, and was pleased with the result and I and mom!

Share this article with your friends, maybe someone of them have been looking for a pattern of this wonderful dress.

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting