12 ways to put what we are experiencing again and again

Probably, every adult knows the feeling when after breaking up endlessly "chew" of what happened and I can't get it out of my head of unnecessary thoughts.

The website found advice of eminent psychologists, who help to cope with emotions. And not only after an unhappy love, but any situation that we "not go".

1. Talk less and pause In conversation with a person that evokes an emotional storm, try to pause. Appears time to cool down and take a look otherwise stated. Less words, which then have to regret. And over time, anger and irritation can simply to unwind.

2. Wait and see what happens We feel the need to respond to the situation, said also to the people immediately. And committed many indiscretions. Psychologists advise: take your time, allow yourself to rest. And see what happens.

3. Stop looking to blame the Permanent analysis of the past in order to find fault or to blame oneself rarely produces a result. Usually that happened involved a number of events and everything happens in a Domino effect. Just take: what happened, happened. Nowyou need to look out.

4. Do not try to "meddle" in someone else's head Ask yourself if others will try to understand what you think and what are your motives whether they are right? Most likely, they will not have the slightest idea what's going on in your head really. The same thing works for other people: chances to make wrong conclusions and take the time wasted.

5. To deal first of all with the biggest problem, regardless of what happened, the biggest problem usually is our own anger. It literally envelops the emotion, and leads away from solving the problem. Try to suppress your anger through meditation, walking or exercise. Or any activity that can calm.

6. To develop new skills and exercise When the brain switches to learning something new, unwanted thoughts dissipating. Every time we learn an unfamiliar process, we concentrate on it and begin to think less. By the way, also switch to using physical activity.

7. To Express the negative on the paper and destroy it, the Scientists proved that about dark thoughts on paper and after destroying it, we remove the stress and discomfort caused by these thoughts. The process allows a deeper understanding of their feelings, when formulate them in writing. But a mental record of such effect is not.

8. Remember that our thoughts are not factsof Reality and our thoughts are not the same. Our emotions affect us physically: stress, anxiety, tension and fear we felt, what makes us perceive thoughts as facts. But it's not.

9. To understand what can teach this experience and how it can help in the future, Think of what lessons I taught ended the relationship, and accept them as experience. If you understand why these relations, it will be easier to make your point. Any failure is a chance to correct their own future and rise to a new level of inner development.

10. Not live the past over and over again When we think about the past, we often, as might say and do differently to prevent the incident. But it's like trying to change what happened a thousand or more years ago. It's impossible.

11. Not to forbid myself to think about what I want to forget Proceed differently: fill the space with other thoughts. Psychologists say that powerful vivid images help us to stop the barrage of negative thoughts. You can imagine the most vivid events of the day or plan something interesting for the next few days.

12. To remember myself what was to of these relationships, We sigh about themselves in the past. Of those, what we were like before he plunged into relationships that hurt. Remember yourself "then" — you again have the opportunity to become the coolest person!

Photos on the preview leoblagovest
According to the materials of psychologytoday,
culturacolectiva, bezobid, doctorpiter

See also
Psychologists told what 6 things can easily destroy any marriage
9 rules that are in the life of happy people

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/9-privychek-kotorym-stoit-nauchitsya-u-schastlivyh-lyudej-1365315/

Tags

See also

New and interesting