Apple against cellulite: home treatment will remove 2 cm from the thighs in just a month!

I love apples and always look forward to fall to enjoy these fresh, sweet, juicy fruits. But I recently learned that apples are not only heals our body from the inside, and successfully fight cellulite!

Apple massage — the procedure is not new, but for unknown reasons, forgotten. Wanting to get rid of the hated cellulite creams we smear and RUB serum (not cheap, by the way), not realizing that a truly effective remedy lies under the feet.

We know that Apple juice contains a lot of vitamin C, which stimulates collagen production and acts as an antioxidant, and b vitamins, revitalizing the skin. The peptides of the Apple pulp is removed from the skin toxins.

Homemade anti-cellulite massagemature salons have already made massage apples to their list of services. But why pay more if you can do without straining, at home.

For one treatment of massage in the hips and buttocks (the most problematic areas) will need 2 ripe medium-sized Apple.

1. Douse the apples with boiling water to warm and cut in half.
  2. RUB it in the selected area of the skin of the Apple until you stop the flow of Apple juice. Then cut the top layer and continue the massage, while the other will not be completely unusable.
  3. The same manipulation repeat with the other half of the Apple.
  4. Rinse skin with water and apply a moisturizing cream.

The frequency and duration of Apple massage depend on the severity of the orange peel and your desire to part with it. It is known that the result depends on the effort!

After the first session of the Apple the massage the skin gets freshness, elasticity, begins to literally glow with health! After 5-7 treatments from cellulite will not be over, and the volume is significantly reduced!

Will certainly try this easy way to lose weight, I'm sure you'll want to share it with friends!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting