Video projector Aiptek MobileCinema i20 for iPhone

Currently, iPhone fans prefer not to carry a numerous photo and video equipment with them not only during the day, but even on extended trips. But after a holiday always has something to share: many pictures of attractions and live entertainment by the beach definitely needs to find its audience, which are mainly friends and family. However, it is not very convenient to assemble to view the footage all that interested in the crowd around one small device. Everything changes with the arrival in our world of mobile MobileCinema i20 projector from Aiptek.

This projector is made especially as a complement to the mobile devices of Apple. Connector 30 pin Connector allows you to connect it to the iPad and iPhone 3GS, 4 and 4S any generation. For reproduction of the images they use an innovative technology of producing images with a liquid crystal on semiconductor. It allows you to avoid reticulation of the image at maximum resolution and high contrast.

The compact size of this projector, who constitute 60 mm (width) x 46 mm (height) x 114 mm (depth) and weighs only 78 grams, allow you to take it with you anywhere from a tourist trip to a business meeting. Li-ion battery capacity of 950 mA/h allows you to use it without attaching to the mains. But if this projector is charged by the network, at the same time and recharge your iPhone, to which it is attached.

In order to view the data with the help of this projector, it is enough to point it at any bright surface from a distance of 17 cm to 1.67 m and it to provide user high quality images with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels diagonal size 17 to 127 cm, it can be used almost anywhere, in any of even the smallest spaces.

Another important advantage of this wonder device is its price: in foreign the Internet-shops it is available for about $169.99. This makes the projector Aiptek MobileCinema i20 not just a worthy competitor to similar devices, but more cost-effective than his bumbling colleagues.

Source: /users/104

Tags

See also

New and interesting