The Incredible Photo Manipulations of Ferdi Rizcuanto

Ferdi Rizcuanto is a famous graphic designer from Indonesia who specializes in realistic digital photos for advertising and social projects. Rizcuanto’s clients include many internationally renowned commercial companies, including Coca-Cola, Samsung, Red Bull, KitKat and Hugo Boss. But especially like the designer, seriously concerned about the welfare of our planet, orders for social advertising.

His favorite work of his career is the Time poster for a project to inform the public about the threat of global warming. “In addition to the incredible importance of the message itself, the process of creating this particular work has helped me greatly improve my professional skills and taught me to pay attention to the smallest details,” says Rizcuanto.

Another famous work of the designer is a poster “Drink and Drive”, on which the roadway is twisted with a pretzel in the air, showing how much the perception of the driver under the influence of alcohol is distorted. The advertising campaign is accompanied by the slogan “When you decide to drive drunk” and emphasizes that road accidents involving drunk drivers are not an accident, but the result of a conscious decision.

Source: /users/413

Tags

See also

New and interesting