Electric Lada went to the rally

The first domestic electric car production AVTOVAZ El Lada hatchback, was recently a participant of the advertising eco-mileage, passing through Russian territory. The route of the event through the cities of the black sea region: it originates in Krasnodar and captures further Anapa, Novorossiysk, Gelendzhik, Tuapse, finishing in Sochi.

The participants, except electric Lada, have become quite famous in the world model Tesla Model S, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Nissan Leaf, electric bike Zero not too familiar to the General public American coupe-convertible Tropica. But more famous in the segment of "green cars", did not come. The concept of the Peugeot iOn has arisen in the preparation of the problem, and he went to repair and the Bavarian electric car i3 and i8, Russia has simply not reached.

Yesterday in Anapa the first stage of the eco-mileage, amounting to a stretch of road with a length of 207 km – distance from Krasnodar. The main surprise was the arrival at the finish line of both of the Russian electric cars in the company of the sedan Tesla Model S – more to Anapa none of the participants could not be reached. The last loser was stopped due to energy loss in 60 km from the city.

According to the head of the Russian crew of Sergey Ivlev, who generally is the head of alternative power plants concern AVTOVAZ, the pilots Alexander Malyarchuk and Kadyshev Eugene chose for the last part of the stage, passing through the mountainous terrain, the optimal driving mode, which allowed, within reasonable limits, to save some battery for the rest of the way.

Such was even only the crew of the American electrostan Tesla Model S, but this model is inherently more energy-intensive battery that provides a power reserve of twice that of El Lada.

At the same time Sergey Ivlev stressed that the Russian hatchbacks to the run have not prepared – two copies of the model were provided by the dealers of Lada in Krasnodar Krai, which is especially important in light of the possible start of sales of the domestic electric vehicle.

Source: zeleneet.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting