The Law Of Genetic Poverty

Stories that will change your idea of poverty. Where are the origins of poverty? What is the probability that it lies within us? Business coach and popular lecturer Natalia grace in one of his books tried to answer these questions. She is sure that there is a Law of Genetic Poverty is the reason why people can program themselves to poverty. It turns out that it affects only 4 factors.

. 1. Mentality

In the childhood home classmate we often jumped on the couch, have not seen adults. We are very pleased with the springs, sometimes very close approach to the surface; enthralled dust that clubs were flying out of the sofa from our jumps. When twenty years later I went to his childhood friend, the horror saw in the corner all the same sofa where we used to jump. He has not changed much, as far as I could remember, but now I was shocked by the poverty and wretchedness of the situation. I mentally calculated how much could cost to buy a new sofa, to replace the greasy chairs, mirrors, broken and sealed with a wrapper from a chocolate. While we were talking, in imagination I whitewash the ceiling and changed the Wallpaper. I wanted to wash the Windows, obsiranie flies, to throw sticks and cardboard, sticking out from under the sofa, broken flower pot, tied with a stocking. "What if bad with money?" — I thought... But the brain resisted and offered me to buy at least an inexpensive adhesive film under the color of wood and hang her Desk. Wherever I looked, my eyes ran across some damage, dirt, stains and debris. Brain suddenly said to me: "why do you think near poverty always dirty?" I you now the same question asked. Even if you replace the word "always" to "almost always" or "often", the easier this is not done. Dirt is not a manifestation of lack of money, and mentality. Think about it: dirt is the manifestation of the corresponding mentality. And because the dirt and poverty, neighbors, and poverty is a kind of mentality. Poverty is unwashed head.

2. Philistinism

In high school I had a terrific teacher in literature — Tamara Grigorievna, extraordinary mind, very perceptive woman. She dropped a phrase that I will remember for a lifetime. Someone asked her what it means narrow-mindedness, and she said, "the petty Bourgeoisie means to drink from the old mangy mugs when new in the sideboard is." So it is accepted in many Russian houses: rainy day money, on white day Cup new in the sideboard stands, the only white day is rare, and black filled the whole life. Who lives in the anticipation of the future, for it never comes. And then I realized it: I am ashamed to be poor, ashamed to be dirty. Ashamed to have in mind the devastation that inevitably reflected on dwelling, and on the mentality of children. The life expectation of the future leads to ruin.

3. The Cinderella Complex

I know one woman who for more than twenty years of saving up money to buy a country house. She has raised two daughters. The girls lived from hand to mouth, some cereals, and the eldest of them was telling me how she was ashamed to go out in the yard in old corduroy trousers with patched knees. The girl grew up, and every year it magically grew her pants. Inch by inch unfolded rolled fabric bottom. She was not as faded as the rest of the leg, and it gave a miserable tricks. Apparently, hence the expression: "necessity is the mother of invention". No need to tell that system in the state does not allow to earn enough. I don't abuse the system and decay in the brain. For the same money it is possible to look decent or beggars. When the mother finally bought the cottage, the two grown-up daughters had nothing to this giving the slightest interest, but infinitely reproached the mother that she has not taught them what it means to be a woman. The girls formed a Cinderella complex. They are accustomed to see pureed chairs and old dishes, shabby towels and coats seven years ago, later, as adults, were afraid to spend money. Whenever they bought something, they have bad mood: as if they felt unworthy of new good things. This, my friends, is two words: genetic poverty. She's already in the mind, in cells, in blood, in the bones. Fear to spend money on yourself makes you poor.

4. Subliminal programming

Children who see shabby corners, subconsciously programmed to poverty. In adolescence they start to realize its severity. Even Anton Pavlovich Chekhov noted that shabby walls and dirty corridors bad influence on the student's ability to learn. The dirt and poverty inhibit the person usual kind of miserable situation programs to be a loser. You could argue to me that hatred of poverty stimulates some people to develop and earn money, but I'll tell you that much more people break under the intolerable burden of poverty. The words "trouble" and "poverty" have one root. Drive away from itself the trouble. Chase away poverty. I like that phrase: "Wealth is a state of mind." So, poverty is also a state of mind. Wealth and poverty is a state of your mind and your thoughts.

According to the book N. Grace's "Laws Of Grace"

источник:adme.ru

Source: /users/60

Tags

See also

New and interesting