How to cheat revelations of employees of American companies

Ninety five million seven hundred sixty nine thousand five hundred fifty four

In this article we have collected the statements of users of social networks, working in well-known and respected companies:

1. I worked at Claires. Our training lasted about 15 minutes. Then we were sent to pierce the baby's ears. After the procedure, we just wiped the blood from the needle and used it again for the next visitor.

2. I worked in the Arizona company for the production of carbonated beverages. On the label of one of them was written “Made on spring water,” and it was true. For every 600 gallons of drink we poured into the tank with exactly one gallon of spring water.

3. In an old hotel where I worked, the bed after guests have changed only in that case if she really looked “dirty”.

4.When I worked at HHGregg, we had to tell clients that their old TVs will go for recycling. We actually have them thrown out.

5. The company McAllister produces iced tea under the name “Famous Iced Tea” (“the Famous iced tea”). On the company's website States that “the recipe of this drink is kept secret”. In fact it is just a very sweet Lipton. A huge amount of sugar dissolved in tea Lipton – that's the whole big secret “of the Famous iced tea”.

6. I worked in one of the shops Sears. A week before the "big sale", we changed all the price tags on the goods, raising prices. On treadmills, for example, we put $ 500. And on the eve of the sale, we put up labels "- $200". That is, even during the sale they were $ 300 more expensive than the normal price.

7. I have four years worked in Orange Julius and declare: fresh juice, for which people pay six dollars, in fact, is only half. The second half – the usual juice from concentrate.

8. I worked in the center for the treatment of infertility of one of the largest cities in the United States, in the laboratory, where they do IVF. In the year we conducted about 2,000 IVF. And on several occasions, the embryos of the same parents was absolutely addicted to other parents.

It is rare when such cases become known to the General public. Typically, the clinic is trying to hush up the case.

9. Goodwill is considered charitable and non-profit, but its annual income is about $ 100 million.

Most of the things that people donate (around 80 percent) are either simply discarded or sold in bulk to third world countries. Something else that looks new or almost new, sold in stores at prices below the original.

Charitable organization – a very dark water.

These people derive a huge profit from that sacrifice gullible people. They say that they give work to people with disabilities who find employment the hardest. In fact, they cleverly find loopholes in the law to pay disabled people a pittance, taking advantage of their helplessness.

10. I worked in a restaurant The Elephant in Columbus, Ohio. Our managers are required to collect from customers ' plates uneaten food and put on the plates of other visitors.

11. Financial services company Capital One is doing this trick: if you want to pay them on a credit card, they don't call you the whole amount you need to pay only the current balance.

You pay what you are told, and live in peace, not knowing that yours is listed at $0.12 debt, which dropped interest rates and penalties because they fail to send you notifications about account status (you think that the account is closed).

And one day you will learn from the staff of the law firm that owes Capital One $ 400.

12. I worked as a social worker in a boarding school for the disabled. One of our ward was pregnant – the mute girl with severe delay in development. We ran some DNA tests and the child's father was one of the staff of the boarding school. Moreover, the girl showed up syphilis, which the father of the child was not. That is, she was raped at least twice by two different men.

13. I worked at a University where 70 years have made rapid and brilliant career, a young scientist.

Once he gathered a group of students and went with them to Egypt, but at some point just disappeared with dedicated to travel money, leaving students with huge debt, which they could not pay.

Last year, when it became known details of his biography, we learned that this Professor is the biological father of Steve jobs.

14.I work for a company that provides people with cable Internet. Whatever the speed of your Internet company, it costs exactly the same.

15. In our restaurant you can choose lobster in the aquarium, you made it. The problem is that your lobster will be waiting in the kitchen when you leave, and you'll have another thawed.

16.I can say with full knowledge of the situation that 90 percent of the sushi restaurants are lying about what kind of fish is used.

source: mixstuff.ru

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting