If Lingbin the man who can't be hung up

© www.irishmirror.ie

© www.youtube.com

A Chinese martial arts expert Li Lingbin probably the strongest neck muscles in the world. They are strong so that it is with their help can not only support yourself on weight, but even to breathe, hanging in the loop.

49-year-old Lee from the village of Lichuan in China's Shandong province, said that he began to study kung fu even when I was little.

"Although I'm already a kung fu master, I am always looking for new challenges, and new ways to discipline my body. Kung fu is my life, and it is important to have some challenge. Everyone knows about kung fu masters that break up concrete blocks or jumping from high buildings, but to survive being hanged is something new".

In the end, he decided to train his neck muscles to such an extent as to be able to survive, even being hanged by the neck. Lee spent 10 years practicing various exercises that helped him to solve the problem.

"It was challenging because it required serious training of the neck muscles, strict discipline and meditation. I make a loop, throw it on a tree, and then hung up. Hanging in the loop, I perform some exercises, and then can be released".

Despite the fact that I can easily survive in the loop, it warns that it's a trick that you should not try to replicate at home.

Source: www.factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting