Scheme healing beds

In ten years, this unusual vacation family of Sumy artist and beekeeper cured of all diseases!
Incredibly, ten years Nikolay Yarovoy, his wife and two sons sleeping on... the hive with the bees! During this time they have disappeared chronic diseases and increased efficiency. And started an unusual hobby, seemingly randomly. Wife of Nicholas Anna fell awkwardly, hit a rock, and then her aching back. Doctors determined that the shifted vertebrae, and recommended to the woman twice a year to undergo inpatient treatment. After the pain stopped, but after a few weeks resumed. It got to the point that housework is a woman doing on his knees, even a vegetable garden so treated.

Once so crawled up the hive with bees, – says Anna. – Straightened, and the strength to go there! Leaned back to the hive, and stand. And then feel: the pain goes.
Like after the injection! Till evening I had not thought about problems with the spine. About his discovery told my husband. Then an idea was born: what if to try on the hives to bed. Nick made two hives, made of six planks flooring and spent the night on it. The feeling was bright, unusual. First to sleep, he needed only five hours. And the health of my husband was that day such that I began to ask to “bed for the bees,” he did to me. First, of course, was not alone. Thought how to this neighborhood treat bees? But they were hospitable. First, though, came, looking, who's settled on top. But then I calmed down.

We sleep so for ten years, from March until the end of September, and never me, no husband or two sons bee bites! About his patient back I'm still in that summer forgot. As, however, and chronic inflammation of the appendages.

Today in the garden of Spring are already four beds in the hives, two of them double. Hives and under the beds and top.

— This bed is not cold in any weather, – says Nikolay Yarovoy. Bees maintain a temperature of 36 degrees all year round. In humans, the same temperature of the body, so the body will not overheat or supercooled.”If you put on the Board the mattress will have no effect, but the sheet is fine”

I confess I could not resist and decided to try all the delights of sleeping with bees. Went on hive and felt mikrovibratsiyu. If you under buzzing wires and something slightly pushes in the back. Then the smells are lime, buckwheat, propolis just got dizzy, and I fell asleep. Slept for ten minutes, but it felt like after a full night's rest! All accumulated over a week fatigue was gone. Problems receded into the background.

— It is also the influence of the apiary, – said the owner when I told him about their experiences. – It is good energy, natural backdrop that restores your biofield.

When you lie down on the hive, at the expense of microwaves, vibration, which comes from bees, it improves blood circulation. If you lay on the Board mattress, this effect will be, but sheet is fine. Recently, my neighbor made himself a bed but put the mattress. And I felt nothing. Stay on the hives is especially useful for people after 30, because at this age the body's cells are not so well restored naturally. And after a night with the bees get up and feel that it is not necessary no charge!

Scientific application — Bioritmichesky inhalation of bee families.

This procedure is also called sleeping on the bee hives, but scientific name sounds like Bioritmichesky inhalation of bee families.

How does it happen?

The patient undergoing the procedure, sitting on a wooden couch, under which there is evidence reliably separated mesh. Indoors insects there, so that procedure "Dream on bee hives" can take and those who are afraid of bees.

Human impacts at the same time all the components of bee families in pairs of bees and evidence, namely: propolis, bee bread, honey and matochkina jelly, wax, pollen, bees breath. Precious components of bee instantly into the human blood through the respiratory tract, exerting a regenerating effect. In addition, the body is in resonance with the vibrations of the bee family, brimming with life energy.

Bees going into the hive and begin to evaporate the moisture, rich in highly active biological substances + occurs bioresonance oscillation bees = there is a strong activation of the vitality of the human body. This is especially important when the treatment of stroke disorders of the nervous system, Raynaud's disease, multiple sclerosis, and to raise immunity in the treatment of osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis, arthritis, spinal hernia, etc.

Author: Galina Kojegulova

Source: www.draugiem.lv/jsteps/blog/?p=12787220

Tags

See also

New and interesting