Tesla — acceleration to 97 kilometers per hour in 2.8 seconds

According to rumors, the update allows to reduce the P85D accelerates from 0 to 60 mph (97 kilometers per hour) from 3.2 to 2.8 seconds. Similar, seemingly minor, change required for acceleration of time is a truly historic achievement, which will be appreciated by all who are close and interested in this topic. The previous record of 3.2 seconds was set a magnificent Tesla Model S P85D recently.

It has become known thanks to posted on the forum Tesla Motors Club user message anxman that makes sense to quote:

Welcome!

I'm happy to bring an exclusive rumor on TMC. According to my insider sources deep in the Tesla P85D update to cut the acceleration time from 0 to 60 miles [per hour] from 3.2 to 2.8 seconds. I personally have not worked with the P85D, but my sources, in their words, saw it in action, and these informed sources reported accurate rumors about Tesla. Take it with a certain degree of criticality, as I personally haven't seen it and have never driven a car. I was full of hope.

Despite the emergence of such an encouraging message, full of confidence that another record of reducing the time of acceleration is reached, no. Electric cars are one of the most interesting directions of development of modern transport, which attracts not only Tesla. When in the autumn of last year, the P85D was presented by Tesla, his appearance before the public was a sensation.

Source: hi-news.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting