The most effective balm for fractures, treatment of osteoporosis

BALM FOR TREATMENT OF THE BONES (FRACTURES, OSTEOPOROSIS).

"The composition for the treatment of the bones I found in an old women's magazine. And recommended it to the use of pilot-cosmonaut Georgy Grechko after breaking his leg.

I tried it on my friend. He was foreman of fitters and fell from a height of 4-storey building, broke both legs, and right in two places, arm and two ribs. Had several operations, but one leg to grow normally didn't festered.
His wife made him the composition and within a month he was at home, and three went to work.

Composition of bone:
3-liter jar to lay down fresh washed raw egg white — 20 pieces.

Then take the lemons (the number depends on the size of a lemon), cut in half and squeeze out the juice in a jar with eggs, until then, until the eggs are completely covered with juice.

Cover the jar with a cloth and put in a room in a dark place for 15-20 days ( until dissolved the whole shell). Then mix eggs with juice and remove from cans of film from the eggs (to catch with a spoon). Add to this mixture 1 bottle of brandy (0,5 l), mix and store in the refrigerator.

Drink 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 0.5 hours before eating.

Contraindications: Allergy to the components of the composition for the treatment of bone, stomach ulcer, gastritis."

BEFORE USING ANY DRUG, EQUIPMENT OR TREATMENT METHOD, BE SURE TO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR! published

Source: folk medicine

Tags

See also

New and interesting