Workshop live sound

An important step for the understanding of the sound and created a new device to play it. This happened to all of us. When you listened to music, and you liked her, it seemed that not always enough audio power and sound quality. The questions of power have been solved, it is measured in decibels. As for sound quality, everything is very difficult. It is still difficult to answer, but the answer to this question closer. It seems an important step for its understanding.

Sound is a wave, like all what is in our world. Not only visible, but in General all, that which we know and the one we just heard. It is the objects that surround us, it is our thoughts and feelings, the time in which we live and the space, including our lives. If I was a physicist theorist, I would challenge this idea. There is always something to complain about at some point on the curve of evolutionary development, but I'm just a man, in some sense, the layman or consumer. I don't need explanations. I want to enjoy what is available to me.

Sound can heal, can kill sound, sound can create a mood and visual images. And that's not all, more importantly, the sound is the connection of people and all living things among themselves and of humankind with the Earth and the universe, the one channel through which information is transmitted and the communication. Each of us is, voluntarily or involuntarily, a receiver and a source of radiation. It is very important that those waves that the earth emits, including the ones we hear, are positive. Music, is the most common and understandable to us domestic form of waves, which radiates the Earth. And in our power to make this the background was favorable for life.

Modern technology, including digital, for a man born many thousands of years ago, and little evolving during this period, are not natural. They meet the demands of time and economy, but not the physiology and psychology of humans. Easy music center, standing in the living room can be your friend or Vice versa. It all depends on the frequency of radiations that emanate from him when all the familiar songs. At first glance all music is recognizable, but if you listen closely, it consists entirely of dissonances, that affect unnoticed, but clearly negative.

The race for technological progress, crossed many discoveries about human development and they are forgotten. Once a successful result that meets all the requirements of modern man, it was forgotten in favor of new developments, in pursuit of imaginary technical characteristics of audio kits, power, frequency range, forget about the informational component sounding audio frequencies. Listen to the music in the correct execution with the emotions, with the movements of the thoughts, hopes and desires of the author at the time of writing, and you will feel out of time, out of place, will be transported into a new dimension, United into a single sound the universe will experience the full depth and power of sound music talent.

Gathered in United all the achievements of mankind in the field of playback audible to the human ear sound, using reliable technical solutions and talented engineering, manufacturing of speakers and tube amps Altum,

not having a passport with the characteristics, gives the result allowing You to experience the entire metaphysics of sound, new time, new space, new emotions of familiar works. published

Source: www.altum.in

Tags

See also

New and interesting