A few facts about the success, had taught me a Cup of tea

Seventeen million four hundred fifty six thousand two hundred thirty two

The translation is the original article from the owner of a small tea company Plum Deluxe.

A couple of years ago I spoke to you about the sacrifices you need to bring starting your own business. Some of you asked me whether to sacrifice everything for the sake of business, will answer that there is no need. Today I would like to talk to you about success. I've had some success in life; the latter experience that I had opening a tea company, taught me more than any previous.

Some things just can't be precocious

One of the things that fascinates me the most about the Cup of tea is the fact that you are not able to speed it up.

If the manual says that the tea needs to brew for 5 minutes, you will have to wait until he brewed — there's no physical way (perhaps yet) to make it faster. It serves as the perfect reminder that some events in our lives, from which we expect excellent results require a little patience. If you wait until brew tea, you can just enjoy it (in this case, eat tea biscuits and talking to friends).

Success looks like... Sometimes to ourselves and our creations need a little time to open up, so instead of struggling, enjoy the process.

Pour tea correctly, to avoid troubleI love old ornate large fancy teapots with spouts. I have one. But, have you noticed how easy it is to spill their contents? If you pour too quickly, the hot tea spurts comes out of the spout and can easily leak past the Cup. If you pour too slowly, the tea is flowing too thin stream. The only way to get the right amount of tea without spilling, will be choosing the right angle of the kettle.

Success looks like... Sometimes procrastination leads to loss of opportunity and the rush to trouble. Searching for the right rhythm, is the key to success, and requires some experience.

Opportunities can cool off, but sometimes there is a second chance

Anyone who drank tea knows that constant for some time iced tea an unpleasant taste. The taste of tea you can always restore, this should only empty the Cup and brew the tea again.

I think that opportunities can also cool down and stagnate, so it's important after a thorough assessment as quickly as possible to use them. You never know what missed opportunities will turn up again. I would like to believe that some of them do intended you will find your way back.

For the best sales there is nothing more important than triflesto drink a Cup of ordinary tea is unremarkable, but the most popular teas to create the perfect fragrance is always blended from several varieties.

There is an infinite variety of tea blends, from the simple to the absurd. To create a bestseller not only need quality ingredients, but also knowledge about how it is better to mix a little bit more one a bit less than the other, and maybe try to add a dash of the third.

Success look like... It requires good components and craftsmanship of their connection together, in the best way.

You must know what you wantthe World of tea is quite extensive. The tea can be hot or cold, exciting or soothing. It can be spicy or medicinal herbal mixture. It seems that the tea can be different, but it becomes particularly relevant only when you realize what you want from him. Want, caffeine-free, soothing evening tea? Take herbal. I wish invigorating morning drink? Earl grey is the best choice. Peach iced tea is just perfect for summer evenings on the veranda.

Success looks like... Yes, you can try to combine incompatible — but when you know what success looks like and feel it, a little easier to find what you are looking for.published

Source: megamozg.ru/post/10588/

Tags

See also

New and interesting