Your family is Your subconscious

The single life is like a game of Russian roulette: you choose — will not choose, I will be welcome — will remain unwanted?!

For these children's divination on Daisy felt the verdict of Fate: "nothing depends on you. Your life decides to someone else, but not you!"

Think about the man? It also does not solve anything in your relationship.

You're both little children, blindly looking for the best of parents ' love through a partner.

The perfect partner for you as you for him, replacing the image of the parent whose happiness in your childhood was not so easy and you being the baby, I decided to make my mom happy or dad in whatever became... When I grow up... Through the repetition of the situation of a parent with your partner...

Years passed, and the children's feeling: "nothing depends on me" remains and still brings a wave of helplessness and doubt.

And in this childlike state the woman wants to become a wife?

Her subconscious says:

“Little girls adult sex life is prohibited....

Go, girl, go home... Yet, first, unravel your childhood! Here you will understand the game playing, grow up, then to marriage you're ready. No longer will a man play in a relationship mom and his dad. In the meantime, go, cry, it will be easier...”

How to understand yourself, what game I play blindly?

Whenever you are looking for in a man support you is a little girl will receive less love from his father. Their expectations you carry for a man of his father's functions, and feeling uncomfortable in this foreign place of your dad, the man escapes.

Each time, checking the man for strength, you don't trust him like your mom your dad and do not notice how to turn a healthy man into a son, is incapable of making decisions.

Every time you naively choose Alphonse, or, conversely, a brutal macho, sweetly singing in your beautiful ears about the eternal love, is not confirmed by any concrete actions, you are stuck in the role of girls who dream that daddy came home and happiness in childhood continued.

Is it possible to escape from the snares of childhood and become a woman that is ready to be a wife? Without awareness of their children's decisions no.

You will grow up and become a happy wife, once you realize three things:

1. Child (which you are) is always a solution to the problems of their parents. Through the fate of the child shows mom and dad what they don't realize in their lives and therefore suffer.

At the age from conception to three years of a child is totally merged with his parents and he has no choice but to be a continuation of their destiny. The child makes the decision to improve their situation. Ever. When you can.

This decision is fatal for him. Matrix his subconscious. The choice to do something else he does not. Until he complete their children's decision, he can not live alone.

2. You have to go BACK to that hazy period of his existence and to realize what was happening with their parents and with their parents. Grandparents likewise have an impact on your mom and dad as they are to you.

Your family is the 7TH. The problems of these people, their stories, riddles, and mysteries — is your subconscious mind. To understand their history, i.e. their own subconscious, you need to PEREPROSHIT THEIR FEELINGS and EMOTIONS.

3. Returning to the past of their parents, you will need to find the source of the ban on love, which they lacked. The ban on love is always a tragedy in the family, loss of a loved one. Satisfy the need of this lost to your ancestors of a person and your subconscious mind will be filled with love — that is, energy for the new solution.

The old game is over and you will no longer have chamomile, which is wondering to be with you the rest of your life or to choose someone instead of you.

Remember: a New solution without the liberation from the old is unable to gain a foothold in your subconscious. There's sure to be a war between two solutions.

The old solution should naturally be completed through the satisfaction and fulfillment of love. Then it will become a resource and a breeding ground for the new.

Baby doubt whether you can be cherished for his only stop. As Jung said: "When an inner situation is not conscious, it comes from the outside, as fate."

To be an adult, especially an adult woman means to become aware of their internal situation, allow my feelings as prompts from the subconscious, to guide you into understanding your relationship with your native.

Your family is your subconscious. Contact with rod — Force. Love in the family — your happy destiny conscious. published

Author: Mark Ifraimov.

Source: www.markifraimov.ru/?p=3065#more-3065

Tags

See also

New and interesting