about humanity...

Eight million six hundred forty four thousand twenty seven

Reading this poignant story, I suddenly remembered about the other…

Surprisingly often I hear about how difficult and scary to talk to children about the death of loved ones. This is the real cases, when for months not talk about the fact that someone they loved is no more. The Pope is silent about the death of my mother (she just left), mom — about death dad (he lives in another city). About the death of grandparents, I generally keep quiet.

And so what sad is part of life, really turns into a drama.

It is difficult to talk about everything taboo. And the more tension in the us about these topics, the more difficult it is to talk with your child about this. And when people ask me: “How do you say?” I understand that it is not in words.

But history itself. About the dog. No matter the tale or a true story.

All I went well, the wife just got the envy three children dogodkov only joy, the business grew at such a pace to live with him was possible, and attention is not attracted neither by tax nor the lads. In short, happiness and luck complete. At first couldn't believe it, he used and thought it would.

And in the twentieth year appeared in the crack. Started with the oldest son. My parents were brought up strictly, and she's grown up, punished by the sides of the member to swing and to choose a good girl like that to marry and build a family. I did so and never regretted. And their children have been taught. Only whether times have changed, whether other girls went, but not
can the son of such a girl to find, to look him in the eye and not below the belt, that is, in the wallet or in the pants. And the money is there and the education received, and appearance the God has not offended, and all the filth on it is hung. And antsy guy, and we all worried about him, in a word, unhappy in the house.

Then it gets worse. Sick mother-in-law, was admitted to the hospital, where she a week and died. Oplatili, otrazilis. Father-in-law was left alone, unable to cope. And the wife's parents were simply gold people, between her and her parents never difference did not. Taking the father-in-law to himself, good the place is. Wife happy, kids happy, gives him peace. All is good, BUT!

My in-laws had a dog, black Terrier, or risen, or simply black hairy freak. Took him to his sorrow. All biting, children biting, snarling at me, shit, walk it should be displayed together, as in girth. Caused dogs, money gave no account to learn how to treat it, to no avail. Said to be put to sleep. Then the father decided that when the dog dies, then he had to go. Left until the next times.

Children go in the summer in jeans and long sleeves: bites hiding from me, sorry grandpa. Totally screwed by the autumn came, the furious, gnawing at the skin itself, howling. It turns out that it still needs to be trilingual. Traveled all the shops, anywhere there are angry do not take. Finally, knowing people were matakali on one master, who will take. Called, set time: 7 am.

Lead. Wear out. Male tears like crazy. Out young girl tiny sizes. Either way, they say, any money, at least under anesthesia (and I think to myself, that he died under the anesthesia, there is no force). Takes it from my hands the leash, tells him to come at exactly ten to ten, and quietly leads him away.

I come as bidden. Look, this girl vystrugat the hair between the toes from elegant cabecera. He stands on the table, standing straight and proudly, motionless, as the Lieutenant in the parade, his mouth a rubber orange ball. I already was looking. Only when he gives me the squinted eyes, then I realized it was my dog. And this broad says to me:

— Well, You just come, I'll show you how he needs to clean
teeth and claws shorten.

Then I broke down, what teeth! Told her the whole story. She thought and said:
— You said, needs to understand his position. You know that his owner died and he wasn't. In his mind you stole out of the house in the absence of the mistress and forced to remain. The more that the grandfather, too upset. And since he cannot escape, he tries to do everything that you threw out of the house. Talk to him man to man, explain,
quiet.

I loaded the dog into the car, went straight to the old mother-in-law's house. Opened, it's empty, uninhabited smell. Told him everything, showed. The dog listened. Not believed, but did not snap. Took him to the cemetery, showed the grave. Then tightened the mother-in-law neighbor, their visited. Opened the bubble and commemorated, the dog suggested, again talked. And suddenly he KNEW! His face jerked and
howled, then went around the monument and lay there, his face under his paws pushed.

I do not rush. When he got up, then walked back to the car. Homemade dog never learned, and learned, you never believed. Told me strigamia has advised, and what came of it. To hear the son did not, grabs his jacket, car keys, asks stringalign address.
— Why do you ask.
— Dad, I'm marrying her.
— Madman, you say. You didn't even see her. Maybe it is you and not a couple.
— Dad, if she came to the position of the dog, you do not understand me?
In short, three months later they were married. Now growing three grandchildren.
And the dog? Loyal, quiet, obedient, incredibly smart old dog helps them to babysit. They do brush their teeth in the evenings.published 

Author: Patricia Ages

Source: anna-psy.livejournal.com/16307.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting