Why are we playing hide and seek

Why this game is played with all the kids? As representatives of different cultures, different living conditions, have different temperaments and other individual characteristics, however, they are United by a shared passion — the game of hide and seek.

You can often hear that the core of this game — the desire to find, training to achieve goals in adult life, the ancient instinct of hunters. Perhaps this is part of the answer to the question.

But I suggest to look at this pastime with a different perspective. To the position not someone who is looking for, and the one who is hiding.

Does hiding the child dream is actually about to remain unnoticed? Is, looking for the most secluded seat in the house, apartment or in the yard, he actually wants it is never found, and not finding — remember? No, of course!

Children hiding because they really want to be found. Especially if you started the game with mom or dad. This shows their undying desire for proximity and contact. They are attracted a bit to tease her a sense of security, to give him a test tickle nerves.

What fun when your shelter unraveled when you pulled out of your secret lair in the light of the strong parental hand, only multiplied.

Children laughing and ready to repeat the experience again and again. To again and again to feel how I need you how important you are, how you are looking for and will not stop until you find. To the bitter end, in spite of all the obstacles!

Our children are no exception. Also love to play this game.

Hearing the roar of the motor car, when dad returns from work, they are screaming: "It's dad! Hide!" — scattered around the house, hiding, calm down and wait...

Sometimes the hide and seek approach rather formally ;-). Our middle daughter at the age of 3-4 years old months not changed locations for the shelter. At first she was hiding behind the sofa. Then just outside the door.

And for a very long time I could not understand why she is sitting almost in plain sight. What's the point in such hide-and-seek? While I do not understand what you write. She didn't want to be well hidden, she was interested in to be found.

She was sitting in the woods quiet as a mouse. And on the face — "noise and confusion" of emotions. Excitement and mild anxiety from handwritten gain split with dad "just found!" up to the tingling of anticipation of delight from the forthcoming time.

Only a bit, began to hide more creatively. Now she wonders not only to be found, but also to drive dad's nose as it makes an older brother.

On those rare occasions when dad gives up, not knowing where else to look for her son, the latter, of course, pleased with his victory. But then still ask: "why you can't find me, dad?" Felt this unfortunate bitterness among elation.published

Author: Tatiana Elimousin

Source: alpha-parenting.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting