Keep the elbows!

Epicondylitis occurs due to overload of the elbow during work or sports (which largely determines the recommendations for treatment). It may be indolent, chronic and may suddenly worsen and cause incredible pain to have as a very severe form, and light, does not violate the usual way of life. But in any case, the disease is a disease, and it is always prevents a person. In my practice, fortunately, there were many cases of successful treatment of epicondylitis with the help of newly developed techniques.

First, in the form of "emergency" to relieve acute pain, I suggest to use different annoying rubbing (for example, ointment "Asterisk", pepper tincture). They do not heal, but they distract from the severe pain.

Second, the main condition for the treatment of this disease is the exclusion of all loads on the patients hands, especially when you vykruchivatsya movement, for example, do not wring out washed linen, work with a screwdriver, and indeed with other tools, which give the load on the brush. Of course, it is impossible to raise the patient hand of gravity.

Thirdly, it is necessary to perform the exercises according to the "Humpty Dumpty", that is load without any load. For example, this: sit down, brush the patient's hands should rest on the lap or on the table and fingering or tapping them. This should be done very carefully, with extremely small amplitude movements. This same exercise can be performed lying down: extend hands along the body and to touch with the fingers or tapping them on the bed. You can just standing or sitting lower arms along the body and constantly move my fingers. You can do it on the go. And whatever exercise you may perform, move your fingers to be very careful and do it several hours a day. Such micronecrosis without burdening the patient's elbow, giving pulses that are sufficient to treat it.

And the last one. In addition to exercise suggest daily application of external study of the patient's elbow joint. But for this you need a helper. The patient should lie on her stomach, while his assistant sit with the patient side of the hand that fits elbow up to the hip of the helper. "Massage therapist" put a hand through, punched on the sides of the elbow joint. This procedure takes approximately 1 minute, the blows should be strong enough, but not to hurt.

For mild cases of epicondylitis apparent improvement occurs within a few weeks of classes on my technique.

In conclusion, I want to say a few words about the shot, who has offered to make the author of the letter. Think he absolutely did the right thing, deciding to abandon it. I generally am against all injections into the joints, because the unpleasant consequences and complications due to them are often more than good. And if the pain is unbearable, then cauterized can be done, but not in the joint, and in a soft spot.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.gitt.ru/articles/fis/lokti/

Tags

See also

New and interesting