The astronauts of the expedition was 43 about the experience gained with the return to Earth

Not just TV and websites, but social networks today allow you to learn about the work and the sensations of the astronauts. Back on Earth, they have to re-adapt to the unusual conditions of gravity. Recently returned to Earth half of the astronauts of Expedition 43 to the International space station (ISS), who have to re-adjust to such a beautiful and... a little unknown home planet.

Italian Samantha Cristoforetti (Samantha Cristoforetti) and American Terry Virtsu (Terry Virts) write on Twitter about his "new" experiences with the return to Earth. Now they again rejoice in the taste of peaches, the rain, and get used to forgotten during the stay in outer space the force of gravity.

Their new feelings were collected by James Vincent in the article "Astronauts on Earth say the funniest things".

The first morning in Houston Samantha Cristoforetti enjoying the sounds, scents and iridescence of the Earth. She was surprised by the greens. Everything would be fine, but gravity is unusual Davila. And Terry Virtsu its beautiful strangeness surprised the usual rain.

Of course, all the astronauts felt and the time when Twitter became one of the most common means of communication with the General public. The time spent in zero gravity, leads to the weakening of muscles and bones, and problems with vision, as you change the pressure on the eyeballs. Chris Hadfield (Chris Hadfield), who returned to Earth in 2013, even wrote that he had begun to say: "Immediately after landing, I could feel the weight of my lips and tongue, has changed the way I speak. I didn't realize that they have learned to talk with a weightless tongue."

However, the feeling of the astronauts is mostly psychological than physiological. Former NASA astronaut Edward Gibson, who worked on the space station USA Skylab, which was preceded by the ISS (International space station) spoke about how changing the perception of reality after visiting the space:

You can see how tiny your life is compared to other things in the Universe. As a result you get from life more fun than before... This allows you peace of mind.

Tweets of the astronauts of the Expedition 43 are a reminder to earthlings of those new and wonderful feelings that make returning to the home planet of the astronauts, those things that are familiar and common for those who never went into space. The normal force of gravity may seem a heavy burden, but a delight to call rainy rainy day and the variety of colors of the surrounding world. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: hi-news.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting