Husband and wife — one...

Husband and wife – one Satan” the proverb.

And to the folk wisdom should at least listen. Because people, in General, he is wise – that wisdom from the depths of time is encoded in Proverbs and sayings. And indeed, as we have said time and again, the VEDAS IS the LANGUAGE.

The essence of the proverb in the epigraph to the article that it is encrypted at the one of the basic natural laws – spouses are always similar to each other. Not identical, but similar in quality. This is the basic principle of the formation of couples – the principle of similarity. And that one is hid, another spouse shown. Accordingly, the most simple, natural and eco-friendly way to understand yourself is to look carefully at the second half, which mirror a person's and shows, showing the hidden things in man, that himself is not seen.

It follows another logical conclusion. IF THE PERSON DECLARES THAT IT DEALS WITH SELF-IMPROVEMENT AND WORKING ON HIMSELF, BUT HE HAS NO SPOUSE(S) ASSOCIATE(S), THEN EITHER THIS PERSON DOESN'T QUITE GET WHY HE SPOUSE(S) OR IT IS A MENTAL MASTURBATOR WHO IS ENGAGED IN ANYTHING BUT WORK. The only exception is people who have just started to work on myself and just haven't had time to create a family. But if krugolet, maximum two, people do not have a family, it only says that this man is the essence of a mental masturbator and only gives the appearance of working on oneself, deceiving yourself. The presence of the spouse of the associate is essential to work on oneself and self-development “garlic” in a natural model.

It was fun to check out this CON means of psychology. The experiment confirmed the expected CON.

As psychological tests were selected the Test Szondi method of portrait samples and projective test “Cube in the desert.”

And in both pre-test affect the results, i.e. “manipulate” the results by answering the test questions in a certain way, is almost impossible – in the first case you need of 8 portraits to choose on the principle of “like/dislike”, i.e. without knowing the algorithmic forming the result to predict the result almost impossible. In the second case, to manipulate the results without knowing the algorithmic test is also problematic. “Imagine the desert in her cube, near cube, ladder, flowers, and hurricane.” To answer questions about how presented.

To eliminate my influence on the results of the couple, I just threw her in the Skype links to the tests and asked to go, not even approaching her during the passage.

Then we compared the results, discussed and compared as well who had the cube, ladder, etc.

And what is the result? BUT IN THE END IT TURNED OUT THAT TEST RESULTS COINCIDED BY 70 PERCENT. APPROXIMATELY. AND IN EITHER CASE, THE RESULTS OF BOTH TESTS. Sometimes the differences are, but in General – same thing. That only further confirmed the loyalty of folk wisdom serves as an epigraph to the article.

AND FINALLY, AGAIN FOR ALL WHO CALL THEMSELVES REASONABLE.

IF YOU CLAIM TO BE REASONABLE AND LIVE A LIFE OF SANITY AND WORK ON YOURSELF, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A WIFE OF KINDRED SPIRIT, THEN, ALAS, YOU ARE DECEIVING YOURSELF AND IN THE LONG RUN YOU FAIL AND GET UNDER THE DISTRIBUTION. published

Author: Alexander Kaldowski

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: koldovskie.com/muzh_zhena_odna/

Tags

See also

New and interesting