About the relationship without commitment

Oh, something I have boiling. I can somehow quickly get old and become conservative, and maybe it's true experience. I categorically refuse to see the point in a relationship without commitment.

Ninety nine million seven hundred thirty four thousand five hundred seven

If you still only want such a relationship, then have the courage to articulate to your partner aloud the following:

"I'm with you only as long as you and I well. As soon as I have something longer like it, I'm leaving.

I hereby confirm that I am not going to waste their strength, to realize their mistakes, we could become more wisdom, something to learn and something to understand, I'm in a relationship with you only for my personal satisfaction."

Better yet, do not enter into a relationship, you better go and eat ice cream.

Relationships are not for the faint of heart.

I have heard the excuse that the person failed to continue to stay in the relationship: "he ceased to involve me, no more butterflies in the stomach, it is not such an ass, he does not earn money, she started, we have problems in sex." IT'S ALL BULLSHIT.

The truth is simple: "I don't want to strain, I want to be all by itself without my participation".

And indeed it does, automatically, without the participation of the heart and soul of man.

Commitments give the opportunity to consciously refers to the fact that I'm in a relationship do, to take upon himself the responsibility of each partner for what is between us. And between us — the whole of each of us, previous experience and shaped by his perception. "And in sorrow and in sickness, till death do us part" really means "We will shake, we will go crazy, we will hurt not just each other, and we promise each other to sort this out".

Do not go, children in Africa walk. In Africa, large angry crocodiles. published 

Author: Anna Paulsen

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: psy-practice.com/publications/lichnye-otnosheniya/nikto-nikomu-nichego-ne-dolzhen-ob-otnosheniyakh-bez-obyazatelstv/

Tags

See also

New and interesting