The principle of "yo-yo"

One friend is immensely happy that she improved with her husband. Commenting is also very welcome and a standing ovation. Comments are very diverse and informative: who, who "wow", who is "congratulations" — just shows that people care and that you have a lot of friends.

You know "yo-yo", which are played by long-haired teenagers? There are even Championships in the art "yo-yo" but the main glory toy received through articles about weight loss: the principle of "yo-yo" is when you first lose weight by ten, and then cured for fifteen, and then you are ashamed, you again lose weight ten and five still in the black, and so on. Man, losing weight in this way are usually extremely obsessed with, says only about diets, in the eyes of runs calorie eaten, and the mood jumps from full tryndets to euphoria. Be friends with him becomes impossible if you do not have important social capital, because communication boils down to two phrases: "ERI, you've lost weight" and "Score? Well do not worry, I will take off".

Those who are considered to be good friends, all life side by side fat not tired to repeat these two phrases as a mantra, and losing weight will believe in their sincerity.

Same thing with personal. Yesterday she was in tears showed you a black eye, and today close to her heart donated roses, smeary black eye concealer. "What roses!", — shout a real girlfriend. "It is not perfect" — think of stress. "Well, you know a lot of perfectly happy families?", — answer it on someone's objection. As a friend of the poor, do not share the joy of these bouquets, so hit me trendit and will ban that for sure, because it's actually none of my business how she lives with her husband. Stop. Then why to devote others in the details of your banging life?

You know, that again would be bad. And then well. And then again bad. Want to, of course, believe what is good now will always be, but remember, yo-yo if you stop, then at the very bottom. published

Author: Catherine Kowalski

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: e-kowalski.livejournal.com/40739.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting