BMW will be the carts until 2025

German auto giant BMW Group promises to provide to all, without exception, model cars with electric motors. Such modernization of the manufacturer would have to do when will enter into force, the EU laws on restriction of exhaust emission. For this purpose, the machine will install the electric drivetrain with an electric motor on all models. No one talks about the complete abandonment of internal combustion engines. In most models, the motors will be installed as auxiliary.

Today, BMW is the leader in Germany in the field of development of electric vehicles. It is likely that the Bavarian manufacturer will be followed and the competitors.

The development of electric cars is in the BMW Project i, which provides for the production of environmentally friendly vehicles. This project has already developed such concepts as the MINI E, BMW Active E, BMW i3, BMW i8 and BMW i8 Spyder sports.

Today you can already buy the first representatives of the i-project: a five-door liftback and coupe i3 i8. The audience warmly welcomed these models. For example, the i3 took the fourth place in sales in the United States among all electric cars. Just last year around the world sold more than 17 thousand of the BMW i3.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: zeleneet.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting