Let kids be kids

Walking with daughter, I between the fact observed and for other children. Very different, but perhaps many of them have one thing in common – they're very adult, these children. The girl that doesn't go to school, but wear it like a fashion, flatters the figure, and manner superior airs, as those temptresses that flirting automatically. And the boy, he generously as expressive coach, distributes obscene phrase colleagues.

Yes, they are children, but only superficially. Internally they are adults. Sometimes spoiled adults.

I often hear something like: "I'm talking to the daughter on an equal, like an adult". Really. Here they go down the stairs and talk to, definitely girlfriend about the most important, although the age difference twenty, thirty years. And it's not a mother, and a friend. Or is the father that teaches young son, giving a detailed account of what it's like to be a man.

Share alike – that's correct, Yes, I think so. But "as with adults" doubt, fear even, because still children.

And the children of their interests, principles, methods. They have all of their own, although this does not mean that they understand better than us. Not at all. However, we still want them to grow up.

And that my friend pierces ears year-old daughter because "more will be worse, it could be a shock." Another friend paints a five year old girl nails. And one learns to "twist ass and ogle". And under the window girls will not play in daughters-mothers. No, their is a serious enterprise.

Don't know when the thirty six-year-old mother and daughter dress alike. Don't understand when big-bellied, like his dad, a seven year old boy manners, my ' brother from OPG. There is something illogical, premature.

Probably many of us wanted to grow up as early as possible. Faster to enter into a new life. More often than not the one seen in adults, boring, empty, shallow, and his big, beautiful, bright. We will be smarter, richer, more successful, happier than they, we thought. And growing up, of course, but not always richer, smarter, more successful. And even less happier.

Over time, more nostalgia, remembering childhood. As the happy time. And carelessness is sometimes so bad. When mom wakes to school and it's raining and you want to lie, and sleep, and allows the mother not to go anywhere. This Breakfast cocoa. If when sick, you don't need to ask, mom do everything, and dad would bring a book or toy. And the people around love you only for what you are. And your smile is back a smile.

"Be like children". And really want to be. To death anchored its stinger, slowly but inexorably.

This does not mean to forever remain a child. No, this is a disease. But it definitely means not to hurry. To stretch the delicious ice cream. Or the game on the console. Or disney cartoons on the weekends. I think it's worth it. As a young mom and dad. As fishing for the first time. As an innocent compliment from a girl. As the first goal. Like the dreams that grow and become someone really big and strong.

Waiting. No fuss. Without nadeznosti.

But more often, of course, goes the other way around. I remember when I was thirteen years old, and we went to St. Petersburg, the first time I smoked cigarettes and drank beer pretending to be "cool" to like a girl in a t-shirt Nirvana. Then it was given to me hard, too vile was the taste. But eventually I gave in. And as an adult struggled with the Smoking, and alcoholism, and other habits. As a trivial example, I agree, but the banality wrote a classic, the most accurate things in the world.

I recall my childhood with warmth and nostalgia. Sometimes with the sadness that passed over. But anyway thank you for his parents. I loved that he treated me not as an adult but as a child. The rest was other. Because I don't want his childhood taken away from my daughter. Her year and a half, she already knows a lot.

But she want to tell more. These special educational cartoons, which seem to have been doing fans of David Lynch, Tinto Brass. This children's fashion, which is not much different from the adult, except that greater vulgarity. These tales of girls and boys from the yard who understand sex as if they were possessed by the spirit of Sigmund Freud. No, thank you. Let my daughter be a child. She has to live. In adult life. With adult problems.

When three years ago came to us the younger brother of my wife, he was eleven then, I gave him the book, turned on the computer, took me to football and to the zoo, somewhere else, and he was bored, quickly losing the interest. Animals? So what? Football? Oh. Computer game? You can download and enter cheat codes. As easy as easy as fast.

And I remember myself around that age. When I first showed the computer game “Warcraft II”. And I don't "come off" from the screen. Was thirsty, had an interest.

Again, this does not mean that one is good and the other not. No, life today is different – fast, dynamic. And information around so much that it does not just sink and drown as soon as you open your mouth. And the children of others. Knowing all of this and more. They do not have to make much effort.

But it is possible to grow old before you start to grow up. "For in much wisdom is much grief." Especially if it's bad wisdom learned the easy way. Just press the button and here is your Apple on a plate Take, eat, snake, carnivorous grin of the monitor.

Our children manage to grow up without us. However, they should not be rushed. It is better to allow them longer to be children. In the tenderness, warmth and care. To teach a child to become an adult.published

Author Platon Besedin

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.pravmir.ru/pozvolte-detyam-byit-detmi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting