Man —conqueror. Exists?

She's 30 and she's still / again.

The reasons can be many. But she remains convinced: the man — the conqueror/hunter.

And I will not say it is wrong. About the only interpretation that arise in modern young ladies, having this belief.

Interesting because this irresponsible position, “I sit on the edge, waiting, and the man — hunter”. The candidates appear, then disappear.

And I would no line is written, if the female strategy is steadily to bring forth happiness.

Eighty million five hundred thirty nine thousand one hundred eight

WILL HELP TO DISPEL THIS LUST AND TO SHOW YOU ANOTHER PATH (FOR ALL)?

So,

1.Why do you think that He (conventionally, good for you man. Probably, a strong and successful) will win, why you?

Statistics are not in your favor.

Decent men at times (!) less than the same decent as you.

Sure putting a number of 20 randomly selected qualified women and asking “why you?” in response hear 20 very similar answers, far from that, handle really need Him.

How to teach women on women's training: “Man needs the recognition, sex and loyalty.” I have another, more detailed response, but this isn't about that.

2.Okay, He is the conqueror and conquered you. Then what? Ah, sure: to keep in shape (“not to relax”). True?

Do You not find it strange/illogical/dead?

This again indicates a total misunderstanding of their own feminine nature and especially the nature of male.

That is, many women rely on games/manipulation/instability in order to build [as they say] “happy relationship”.

And no matter how sad, this is the teaching of a “trainer/coaches/psychologists.”

3. The instinct of the conqueror, that it is really inherent nature, the normal man on 90+% of the implements at your job/career/business.

Have you thought of how difficult it is? It's a hell of a job.

The instinct of the conqueror does not help, it only whispers in the ear of him: “are you Going to stand still will be no use to anyone, so come on, through the pain.”

4. Do you honestly believe that a man wakes up with the thought “who can I conquer?”

No, no, no. His thoughts: the dollar, the staff, new projects, business problems.

And if you play alongside reach, most likely, he just will forget about you. Just because you're in no way fit into His Path.

You can play this game. For the next seven days replace the belief “men are conquerors” “men is good, they want me to be helpful, I thank each of them for all the good.”

Try:

• stop being cold and closed
  • to be polite just
  • to be verbally and emotionally grateful for every little thing
  • happy, whatever the weather
  • not to think about the meaning of life, and to wear dresses (preferably not tight)
  • to begin systematically to squat
  • regularly devote time to your hobby

And you're going to love and be loved until the end of his days.

Paragraph for women who feel that I'm “demanding” only the beautiful half.

THE MAN HAS (YES, I THINK SO):

• to be strong (in the first place, the spirit)
  • to love their parents (even if there is a lot of pain)
  • earn money by striving for more (to win, in a good way)
  • to love my woman and to be loved
  • to keep her happy and satisfied
  • to make the world a better place through their job (to win, in a good way)
  • to be faithful to one woman (otherwise it loses its meaning)

SUMMARY:Man the conqueror? Yeah. Does this mean that he wants to conquer you? Not the fact. Is it possible to become coveted for really decent men? Yeah. What to do? To explore information regarding the femininity, the psychology of relationships or attend qualitative trainings on this topic. I choose the latter (the topics that are important to me). Because life is one, and it continues right now. published Author: Yaroslav Samoylov

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: yaroslav-samoylov.com/psihologija-otnoshenij/muzhchina-zavoevatel-sushhestvuet.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting