What it means to be a boy's mom

Being a mom of a boy it means:

Early enough to know where the children's fracture clinic, office hours works office x-ray.

Even being alone in the car all the time to pay attention to all passing cement mixers, tractors, police cars and other special vehicles, and construction work to be ready to Express their admiration or just to draw attention to this attraction.

To abandon the idea of buying Waldorf dolls, even if their website says that the boys also play games.

At a young age to be prepared to a walk long enough to stand near the place where the asphalt is laid are welding or digging bulldozer.

To force myself not to look in the store on various sets from the series "Sew soft toys" or "decorations for the Christmas tree with your hands".

​​

To be prepared for the fact that your four-year-old had never watched "Star wars" already know what it is, and one day will tell you that the main thing in the life of a Jedi is balance. (I think George Lucas touched on some very deep masculine archetype in his Saga).

Be prepared for the fact that instead of Teddy bears your child will be placed with a concrete mixer or a fire engine.

Never to know what a slow brooding walk in the Park. At least until a certain age. (My child is able to walk only Jogging, and better along the roads with heavy traffic).

Be prepared for the fact that instead of the piano, the child will choose the drum and electric guitar.

Being willing to be a sparring partner for Boxing, karate and other martial arts.

To melt in love, when your young warrior runs up to you crying, you kissed bruised hand and tells you that you're the best mom in the world.published

Author: Julia Barashkovskaya

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/julia.barashkovskaya/posts/10206617025757797

Tags

See also

New and interesting