In anticipation of better times...

Throughout life we all develop certain desires, dreams, aspirations. But it does not always work immediately to implement, as suddenly experiencing the force majeure. Or possibility yet, or resources, or inspiration. And our dream is delayed in anticipation of better times. For later.

And if there ever is a next? Will appear in the future, we expect resources and capabilities?

As practice shows, in a drawer fly not only grandiose plans of life changes and adjustments, destiny, and desire, for which you just need to exert some energy.

Who of you smoke and want to get rid of this addiction? I know a lot of people who "quit" Smoking for more than two years, as today still allow myself to smoke a cigarette and taboos put on tomorrow. That's just tomorrow is the new today and yourself again, given the delay. One of you wanted to start running in the morning? To download the press? To take a contrast shower? As a rule, all our desire to improve encounter insurmountable laziness that whispers in your ear: "let's start tomorrow, not today." And our aspirations remain only desires that are waiting for better times. It always seems that then all this exercise will be much easier than it is now. And inquisitive mind can even come up with many reasons why the implementation of the plan will certainly need to do tomorrow.

But be aware that it is a trap, a trap, because then it will only be harder to implement all our plans. The best time is when the idea arose, desire, the desire, the purpose is formulated. So, are you ready for change, internal transformation, changes in my life.

Waiting for the best time you can spend your whole life never having realized yourself as a person without fulfilling his innermost desires, not achieving goals, not climbing intended height.

The best time for spiritual development – today, change your life – now. Every minute we need to become better than they were. This is the path of prosperity, development and new opportunities. And postponing all for tomorrow – the path of degradation, depression and apathy.

Understand that if you have any idea to change something in my life, so her appearance contributed a higher power. Perhaps it is your Guardian angel trying to awaken you from sleep, push forward, drawing on your imagination to new possibilities.

Have you heard about the struggle of good and evil in man, the spiritual and the animal nature? So those thoughts that hinder the realization of your potential, is the manifestation of animal origin, which pulls you down. But aspirations and desires to change for the better – work on your spirituality.

Of course, it is always easier to listen to the dark forces of the "I" and to postpone all on then. Lie down on the sofa, turn on the TV to relax. And all the problems, it would seem, depart on the second plan.

And cultivate and work on yourself is always difficult, it takes a lot of effort, develop self-discipline, self-discipline, patience and perseverance.

But the time of life is given to us not in order to rest, enjoy and save for later. The years that we have designed for the development, improvement, spiritual growth. And what to go the way of development or degradation, only you can decide! published

Author: Yulia Kravchenko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.twiy.ru/v-ozhidanii-luchshix-vremen/

Tags

See also

New and interesting