Fat furious, or Why I'm not going to deal with the global infantilism

I recently spoke with a wise woman, wife of a businessman, head of a major investment Fund. We discussed her husband, which I was preparing the essay. They met in his student days, when he was a nobody and his name was no. He couldn't care. Me that it immediately liked.

— Just like that?! Maybe you meant "not liked"?

— No, I misspoke. I am very impressed that he was never Intrusive. Not throwing beautiful words in the wind, it is not crawling on his knees under the window, didn't send the trucks with flowers. Many girls are susceptible to mad romance, but to me these candy-bouquet snot, on the contrary, was always guarded. And my further life experience has once again proved that all these infantile princes and the hussars are very quickly deflate and either turn into losers, or even leave their princesses.

Another story about nothing. This time from Antwerp. The source — a young, skinny, talkative and very cheerful Greek with the guitar behind his back. Studying at a local University, studying among other things, Russian language, and in the evenings singing on the main square of the city songs, earns a lot of money in the future.

— You in Russia very good girl, a Greek trying to make us a Patriotic compliment to see the response we got from cheekbone banality.
— No, I'm not like that! — recovering Greek. — Here is cute girls, too. But they are mostly stupid and senseless. And serious Russian girls, Russian girls adult.
Now that's something new.— European girl in head to thirty years playing the same mantra:
"The world is mine! The world is mine!" ( The world belongs to me! (eng.). — Ed.) — mimics our dithering of its neighbors in the EU. — She thinks the whole world from its very creation existed only to now solemnly to meet her appearance. Leonado da Vinci, the Apostle Peter, Mohammed, Aristotle, Marshal Zhukov and Mahatma Gandhi — all of them were born and died only in order to properly establish the service, which this fool is now going to use. Russian girl at least confident that it is not. Nowadays it is already something.

The Greek, which, by the way, already under tridtsatnik, we also recorded nearly in thoroughbred infantile, but in the end he denied our assumptions in the strongest terms. In mid-sentence, our interlocutor suddenly jumped on the Bicycle and disappeared around the next corner just like in the Disney cartoons — faster than disappeared his shadow where he stood. Five minutes later he's even more unexpectedly returned, terribly pleased with himself and the world around you.

— You did not notice that the woman who passed by, one a scoundrel snatched the purse from his hands?! While I was catching up, I called the police. For their arrival, I managed to block it at the alley and even read a short lecture. It is impossible to plunder ordinary people. Need to Rob the rich — they did not lose anything.

It would be a time and a place, I would have nasomental dozens of similar stories about anything. Why? And then that life is richer than any structures. The Greek is a loser in our eyes makes the feat of chivalry and romance, too, grow up to be successful people, a murderer just released from prison, could save the life of a man, and a Mama's boy sometimes turns out to be that person who is able to make happy a girl is playing hard to get.

No need to sort humanity according to the criteria of existential capabilities. God has no unemployment. He's got all the people alive and for what you need. I hope that if Dante wrote his "divine Comedy" these days, it prospered would be a separate circle of hell for homegrown analysts.

As part of the breeding of excess essences they are the great masters. The term "infantilism", which they obtained from normal physiology and promoted to the heights of quasi-scientific makaberste, — a vivid example.

How to cure infantilism myself, and even better — to treat your neighbor, written terabytes midst a Facebook flooding, journal articles and scientific papers. Even in times of extreme zazhratosti (by the standards of big history) mankind cannot live without problems, so the sculpts themselves the horrors of the air. The account of "diseases of the 21st century" went already in the hundreds — only manage to treat. Personally, I infantilism does not interfere — neither your own nor my wife, nor even my child. In interpersonal relations and everyday discussion, this term has long lost its medical meaning and has become commonplace curse — it was the word "fascism" or "cattle" in discussions of socio-political.

If you want to give an example of impossibly hackneyed words — feel free to choose "infantilism". Because of the last term and would like to add the problem is far — fetched. But no...

With demagogic in Russian the word "Infante" can be translated very simply: this is a man who is not what you want to see him. When this obsessive desire to discuss the immaturity of others is the first sign of the immaturity of their own. A full-fledged personality in the least should be interested in the imperfections of neighbors on the planet.

I wonder how many accusations of infantilism and immaturity of nature heard in my life Basil the Blessed Xenia of Petersburg, Seraphim of Sarov, John the Baptist? If the Lord God was concerned about the effects of infantilism on society, it has produced some Herculean. But on the sixth day of creation why something has happened something quite different. In the image and likeness of God was born the ordinary people.

The main indication that this is not huhry-muhry, and the crown of creation, was not a steel-muscled, iron and a complete lack of infantilism and free will, without which we would all be half-assed bio. And where there is free will, there is the possibility of error. The result is known: in a fit of infantilism Adam and eve commit the original sin, for which we are still paying the price.

But what would you prefer? Being well-meaning biorobot or a free man? To live in a world of well-intentioned bio or in the world of free people? The question is rhetorical, because, thank God, the choice is made for us. We live in a world of free men who, in varying degrees, loaded with infantilism, narcissism, alcoholism — in the millions of viruses, corrupted human nature. What to do? To endure. Because in you this good enough. Just give up the slack and get involved in a struggle with other people's sins — their devour. published

Author: Dmitry Sokolov-Mitrich P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: foma.ru/s-zhiru-beshenyie-ili-pochemu-ya-ne-budu-borotsya-s-mirovyim-infantilizmom.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting