Sex's sake. How men fake relationships

I remember one man. As yesterday was. Although we are talking about one of those fleeting and random encounters, the characters are, tend to forget each other after sex the next morning. But there are also virtuosos. Able, so to speak, to leave a mark in the difficult and mysterious woman's soul.

From the first minute of meeting a man makes an impression. But not by a private person, no. His weapon – a genuine admiration for you.

He was killed on the spot.

He never looked at you full of delight and amazement through the eyes and sings, sings, sings.

– My God, how beautiful you are. Only now I realize that all my life was looking for you. I have the feeling that you drew from my dreams. I'm not going anywhere.

Well, we have ears-and then hung.

Even when you're over thirty when you're cynical more than it should, when you know the price to him, and, entering one ear, they, without stopping, immediately fly out of the other, you slowly melt and flow under the table. Or under the bench. There is where you are, who you know. Even you, worldly-wise aunt, and then penetrate. Well, that is not believe it, but it's nice. Still melt. Time for once feel human. You have the right.

And talk and talk.

Convincing, damn it. Sincerely. That's the same artist. All big and small academic theatres. It is seen that in this case, he ate a dog. To the naked eye, of course.

When you are already relaxed and lost vigilance, a handsome man enters to the second part of the plan. By convincing you that now you are together forever, insidious tempter begins quietly into the conversation hints at your future together and promise mountains of gold. Well, that sounds very believable. Ease.

Talent.

Next week I'm going on a business trip to Kiev. I have a few favorite shops. I know what kind of dresses you'll be even more beautiful. Fine, fluid silk, eggshell, ankle-length... You wear high heel? I already mentally see how things are with you under a hand along the promenade, and all the men envious turn after us. You can do this in the beginning of next month to get away for a week at sea?

Virtuoso, well I say. What can I say? Like hit it and quit it. But among a series of flashed over the last ten years lovers he's the only one left behind warm memories. Yes, I am, in General, and sex do not remember. But the fact that all his life he was looking for me, unlikely to ever forget.You understand that this is just part of the game. A mandatory program. And you know the whole scenario in advance. But listen to something nice. And somewhere deep down you're still ready to go with him to the edge of the world. Just to continue twittering. So skillfully mimics it's perfect, someone madly in love with at first sight man, ready to throw at your feet the whole world.

Ah women...

Well, it is. Lyrics. In fact, you understand and, in the same way as he, regard the current boardwalk is not as the beginning of a beautiful love story with the purchase of a house on the Mediterranean, or at least the Minsk sea, but as casual sex without continuing. But, supporting a mandatory part of the game, nods to all his promises, creating the illusion of trust. Led type. Well, well. Been there, done that.

In General, both sides imitate the beginning of a relationship. The difference between them is only that in most cases the naive man believes that melted the young lady accept his stories at face value, and that's why he was so easily able to get her in bed on the first night we met. Even assuming that she plays on his side. And the big question that anyone who uses more. And happened-he really is. The irony...

Sometimes goodbye you Protocol exchange phone numbers. You, of course, to call him not going to call him do not wait and in General have long struck garrulous macho from memory. But confident in the power of his spell, the man wonders why the phone is silent? He has a long-developed plan of getting rid of Intrusive and lady in love waiting for the dress color eggshell. And even plan b In case of force majeure. And you disappeared. Broke the usual scheme. Surprised.

What surprise in such a situation, the man usually does not stand up and unexpectedly dials your phone number. He's sorry he hadn't called, explains all the strong employment and offers to meet. His voice sounded not so confident. And then.

If the sex was good, you may agree to a second meeting. But here you both are, as a rule, know that there is no third time. He doesn't know how to be around you.Something does not fit into the usual scheme.

Well, you got his.

Another thing, when a girl really comes across naive. Do the ears hanging. And trying on dresses, and a pit for the swimming pool in the garden digs. Mentally.

So. It is necessary to clarify once and for all. What a beautiful man sings, the more likely to the smallest notes of the learned song is repeated it is far not the first time. Lie and not blink an eye. And you melted. Still, from the Urals, right.

For example, one of my friends on these bikes lasted for about a month.

The first evening of acquaintance, the man played correctly show called "I found the dream of his life, and now we are together forever."

She called me with a victorious cry.

– Hurray! You wouldn't believe! Finally I found my happiness! No wonder I so many years of waiting.Gave me destiny. Don't be stingy.

Me such a violent expression of emotions after only one day of somewhat alarmed. Referring to such stories more than skeptical, I tried to gently pry his friend, what is the basis for her idea that it is happiness all her life. Gift.

Well. In just one evening loquacious liar managed to sing to her so many stories about their future life together, tired of waiting for happiness, the young lady fell into a state of euphoria. Replacing the reality painted in the imagination a picture.

She waved away my cautious remarks not drive the horses and said that I don't understand and this is it. Same.

Envy, well.

Okay – I think – wait. God forbid the same. That I was sorry.

But it is sometimes visible. Especially when the direct participant in the events of euphoria, the rose-colored glasses and dust in the eyes make it difficult to see the obvious. Eh...

About two weeks passed, during which the future, so to speak, the husband went to see her several times a week, had sex with her and left in an unknown direction.

Where? Why? To whom? A mystery. It's about it knew absolutely nothing, living only promises and fully immersed in the illusory world. He diligently puffed and portrayed relationship.

Here he's a little take care of what and we will go to the sea.

– Here he slightly tighten the business, and we look after the apartment.

Suggestions to go somewhere together "here and now" was swept aside because of a strong employment. That's it... and then... as soon As possible. Yeah. Been there, done that.

She was sure that they had a serious relationship. Look, simulator. Played fine on the maiden mental organization and passion of the hearth and skillfully dumped under cover of night.

Well, nothing. Sight, wept, got angry and forgot. Got off lightly.

Until the next time.published

Author: Anna Petrova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lady.tut.by/news/sex/416638.html?utm_source=lady.tut.by&utm_medium=news-bottom-block&utm_campaign=relevant-news

Tags

See also

New and interesting