Love from a lack of love and excess

Love from lack and love of excess is not difficult to discern.

In the first case much You miss someone you love, want, that he often was around and without him I feel not whole, and the life feeling less than happy. Want to achieve, to possess, not to let go. I'm afraid to lose. It's getting into the feeling when You feel like something or someone is not enough, and favorite people – this is the missing element.

Love is from lack – it's not bad and not good. This is a wonderful state, which helps to understand exactly what You're looking to learn how to make up for it. Paste in place the missing pieces of the puzzle. Experience, resources, relationships, contemplation. To become more whole.

All that shows us is our fault, can be healing, if not to drown in the shame and to hide their wounds, but to consider them closely and treated carefully. And in the process you can gradually and consciously work with them. Step-by-step. It inspires a lot of optimism. And it's way end.

The love of excess is quite different. It brings joy, because You love someone regardless of, close or not. Regardless of whether he answers You or not. You just love and rejoice that the existence of another person awakens within You the source that feeds all the surrounding.

Such love is a great happiness and blessing. It is not better or worse than the rest. It is different. It flows out, asks for nothing and only wants to give. To give. Not give hoping to receive something in return. To give because it is a natural need and pleasure.

This love is impossible to achieve. It does not need to strive for. It is impossible to suffer or deserve. It is impossible to portray or faked. Those who are trying to give from a lack, always empty and become victims, thinking that love brings pain.

It comes naturally when filled all the flaws. It underlies all and manifests itself when there is no excess. She lies under any stone. It happens. published

Author: Aglaya Dateshidze,

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: dateshidze.ru/blog/liubov-ot-nedostatka-i-liubov-ot-izbytka/

Tags

See also

New and interesting