People who are confused...

Often there are people who are confused.

They have only one question: "What to do". They can read hundreds of motivational books and take advice. Over and over again. But after every such books, courage enough, not for a long time, and have to find inspiration somewhere even further. It's like an addiction.

I read such books too. Each book is 500 pages of torture. The whole scheme work. Something to do, something to do. In mind all confused. Nothing is remembered. The total books read, which seems to be something given, or they don't. In the end, I realized that everything is much easier. I created for myself the cycle of life, which follow. How simple. The truth is always somewhere nearby.

1. In Fig. 1 shows a straight line of life, which stands for past, present and future. Just three words that should motivate. Past and present should be happy. And you cannot stop it. A happy future awaits you.

2. Every second of Your future becomes Your present, in a second - last (Fig. 2). A few minutes ago You were just flipping through the news, wrote someone a message, listening to a song. Think about it! The time has gone and will not return. Gone and it's already in the past, and the future is now in the present. The time flies so that the time change is happening too quickly. Do not forget, we do not do everything, you cannot please everyone. Stop. Positite home. Turn off all electronics. Sit at home in silence, look out the window a couple of hours and think about yourself. We meet. Speak. Go. Meet with others. We talk, laugh, are sad. Go to someone. Talk about what happened. Discuss, get angry, leave. Eat, sleep. Continue... Dating. Do not do all you need to do. Come home. Sleep.

3. The future depends on the present, the present from the past. Add to the rice. 2 and receive Fig. 3.
Your future is infinite becomes present and then past. Infinitely and Your past affects Your present and future. It is not necessary to look to the past. It says a lot. But I don't think so. I want to remember. I like to remember something funny and laugh in the crowd. I always want the past was even better. From this and the present should be like. And future it suitable.

4. Now, if everyone will remember last week, then in principle it is no different from this weeks. I am sure that 90% of the people are repeated days and repeated weeks. Study and work, to Wake up in the morning and fall asleep at night, Breakfast and lunch, etc. — all actions of a vicious circle. Life is a vicious circle. Of course, many can say that they learn every day something new, doing a different job or go different way. But the result is the same — endlessly repetitive actions. So, now we get out of the line of life elementary life cycle (Fig. 4).

5. Do not believe what is written here, and see for yourself. Pick someone from Your immediate circle: sister, brother, parents, someone from friends. But for better understanding here is written, take a person who constantly complains about his life. And watch how he lives, what, when and how. And You'll notice that this man, endlessly dreaming of a good future is in the present. Nothing, its empty now a thing of the past, which infinitely affects his future. And so it looks like the cycle of life (Fig. 5).

Someone will say that he can't break free. Yes, it is. For anybody not a secret that we are born and die. There's no escape. But each of us can increase the infinity of actions and their time. So you can learn a lot to control. You can continue to develop in anything: in your favorite business or in any other direction.

Imagine that You will study at least one foreign word a day. In a year You will know 365 words. All that You will do each day will bring You months of great fruit of knowledge and skills. This cycle says: do what you want.

If You know what to do, do it indefinitely. If you do not know, do only what brings You joy and give you the breakthrough of your present and future. If You are lost in life, just don't sit still, and see the world as a whole. You need the knowledge.

And it's not that You'll use in practice, and in denial of the subject You are not interested. Having eliminated what we don't like, will only from what You are crazy. This will help to find your way. Think that You will be effective. Mind that Your present was perfect, and the future would be better. And most importantly will not have to regret about the past. It is very easy.

Next, I bring modern small example of how to make life a little more efficient.

Imagine You went to a stranger to the page and opened it audio. You begin to listen to his playlist. If You liked the song You can add it yourself, if not, go through the list below. And with the life. Be it music, things, knowledge or people. In an endless cycle of repetitive actions, You can add that will be endlessly repeated, to please You, to make smarter, etc.

Remember this cycle. Will think of Your endless repetitive actions - you will remember this cycle. You will remember this cycle and Your actions, You will think about what You want to keep or throw out. Then after a while You yourself will answer that you really love and want to continue to do in life. published

Author: Nikita Rubtsov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/id3431602

Tags

See also

New and interesting