The Brazilian converted petrol motorcycle on hydrogen

In Brazil, the inventor has converted his old Honda motorcycle in a unique ecological vehicle. To drive it 500 miles only need one liter of water.

Device I called Motopower H20. It is under the influence of electric current, the water molecules decompose into oxygen and hydrogen.The motorcycle engine runs on hydrogen, says the inventor, Ricardo Azevedo.

All the experiments he performs just in his garage. To put the motorcycle from gasoline to water, Ricardo was enough school knowledge. Namely, the process of electrolysis. For the filling of a motorcycle gas tank it uses only water. And it does not have to be purified.

The Tiete river, one of the most polluted in Brazil. At first I experimented with distilled water, and then, out of curiosity, with the water of this river. To my surprise, no change in engine operation was not.

Despite these advantages of hydrogen technology in mass production until its launch. First, it requires investment. And secondly, the hydrogen in contact with air is extremely explosive.

Therefore, on the garage of the inventor of the hydrogen project has not yet moved. Ricardo Azevedo is convinced that the advantages of the new technology outweigh the risks. SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor in recovery — EN

Put LIKES and share with your FRIENDS! www.youtube.com/channel/UCXd71u0w04qcwk32c8kY2BA/videos

Subscribe — www.facebook.com//

published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: ecotown.com.ua/news/Brazylets-pererobyv-benzynovyy-mototsykl-na-vodnevyy/

Tags

See also

New and interesting