Men's shoulders: ALL MOTHERS of boys dedicated...

I was about five, my brother two more and we are inexorably approaching on 8 March.

After some discussion, we decided that the postcards made by your own hands is in our age is undignified. Needed a more adult gift, but also hand made. Quickly I remembered that mom had long dreamed of black leather gloves, no sooner said than done, puerilis in the apartment, very quickly discovered an almost inexhaustible source of black leather and started to cut. First, cut out two silhouettes of hand about mom's size, then I realized that it was necessary to give tolerance on the seam, otherwise the toes was too narrow. Quickly, "practiced" and, finally, cut four usable half gloves...

Started to sew and found that it is not so easy, stabbed all his fingers, (and I did the knee) but before the holiday is still two days... have to catch the next morning the whole family left their home: the parents are at work, I was in kindergarten, brother to school.
Dad missed mom doors ahead, and he froze...
Mom on the back of the leather coat, on a background of white lining could be seen many carved little hands with splayed fingers...

(10 pages, our punishment, I as the author have every right to miss...)

But when it was evening the seventh of March, anyway tomorrow is a holiday and my brother and as enterprising men, were obliged to organize some kind of morning surprise for mommy.
There really had to smash his head, because we as sappers, once already made a mistake... What is our mother must the farm be useful?
Under what it matter, we could substitute our men's hangers?
Eureka!!! Peeling potatoes! After all, our mom every day, arriving home from work, not really in disguise, catches to peel potatoes for dinner. It was...
My brother did not sleep almost all night, but a chic surprise by morning was ready.
In the morning woke up from hysterical laughter of the parents. They held each other, not to fall on the floor. Our old cast iron tub to the brim was filled with peeled potatoes...(two big bags, by the way.)

In this day in menu all of our housemates were: Potatoes fried, boiled, mashed, French fries, potato pie is such strugackij, fried in a pan in boiling oil, potato patties, potato pancakes, potato rolls, pie, potatoes braised with prunes, potatoes stewed with Bay leaf and pepper, young boiled potatoes with dill. Shangi!..

... We tried...

ALL OF THE GIRLS HOLIDAY!!! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: storyofgrubas.livejournal.com/54670.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting