To live someone else's life is exhausting

To live someone else's life is exhausting — that's what you see in 17 when the love of your life suddenly decides to love you, and some sheep.

You're crying, wind snot on his fist, sorted donated trinkets and howl something like 'I return to the past, there was a good future!'. Yeah. Cry entrancing, beautiful, and just in case fighting with my mom so I could have the ability to be discreet, and I hate that that is a sheep.

And during this time, as if by itself (key word 'as if'), you are aware of someone else's life. Him and the sheep. What at some moment you realize that you know the schedule of the bus by the minute, but when you run out of second pair, can't remember.

First you from this insight nauseated, and then turned inside out. And you run to her friends, to dance, to the library and call Bob to apologize for it on his birthday, codenamed 'all men are goats'.

Life is gradually getting better, and after a while begins to please big. And you have finally understand (now is pathetic, but can't help it) — no more cheap method prort his life than to bury your nose in someone else's keyhole.

I thought that unrequited teenage love happens at all, and therefore by the age of 25 and everyone zealously concerned about his own life. An no. I was wrong.

Against women is especially wrong. Whether they were unlucky in love unhappy in adolescence, whether carried so that the skill of 'living someone else's life' was fixed tightly.

But since I am the woman then wrongly and firmly believes that women have a lot condescending to forgive. By definition. Especially when you know how difficult she has, and how many times has life put a poor face on the table. Who knows if it caught up with you, maybe you do like to write nasty things immediately with five computers, and fused with a strange keyhole. Although, of course, I'd like to believe that there is. But who knows?

And that is what sticks in the keyhole can not only women but also the male. Sorry, I can not use in this context, the word man. My provincial view of the men could not accommodate this fact. Muzhchinki, fearlessly considering the Internet other people's money, passing on the personal insults, loudly talk about decency in the fake avatars — funny how dung beetles.

Probably something is broken in life, if a man spends his time and energy on unhealthy fantasies and slander. I he's a dinosaur in my backyard a man could call another man anything, under one condition that this occurs face to face. And for every thoughtless word boys answered, sometimes a broken nose, a black eye sometimes.

Girl is not welcomed Snitch, but it didn't help. The social network gave a feeling of anonymity and impunity, forever depriving some man of dignity, and giving the illusion of at least some power. Although, maybe it's a congenital defect, which is simply more evident on the Internet?

Don't want analysis and psihologiskas, I want every person had the strength and desire to live my life. Let a life will, even those who life trained to stand bent at the keyhole.

Let all be happy! Because when people are busy with happiness, they are not up to mischief, and some are even willing to share this happiness with you! published

Author: Elena Potapenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/elena.potapenko.26/posts/857693341017850

Tags

See also

New and interesting