Perfect voice -5 simple exercises from a French Professor of vocal

Personal success many people largely due to their voice. Tone of voice is important for us as well as important appearance, image and style of communication. This is the tool by which we bring your thoughts to other people.

Our speech and voice data depends on the understanding between us and other people. A well-trained voice makes speech expressive and pleasant to others, helps to make a first impression, can help to convince people of our rightness, to bring him to our side.

The development of voice should be given enough time, because our voice (and the magnetic mind) is a powerful tool, with which you can enchant or repel man to put him down or, on the contrary, to stir up.

If you strive for perfection, if you "self-development" and "personal growth" not just words, pay attention to the development of the voice.

Five simple exercises for development of voice of the French Professor of vocal Philippe-Nicolas Melo (author of the course "Find your voice"), will help you to solve basic problems with their own voice.

Exercises for development of voice number 1

To the left ear attach the left hand, made her "a shell" — this will be the earpiece.

The right will be the microphone over her mouth.

Loud, playing with sound, pronounce different words and sentences, count, sing.

You will be able to improve the sound of your own voice, if you understand how it is hear surrounding.

This exercise should be performed daily for 9 days for about 5-10 minutes.

Exercises for development of voice No. 2

Charge for the face. Its goal – passing the main work of the lips and the diaphragm, to release the throat.

Pronounce the syllables "kuu-x": "kuw" round the lips, and "x" pronounced with a broad smile.

Repeat this exercise thirty times, and after, to make sure it is the benefit of say a short speech.

Speeches and long monologues will be less tired vocal cords and the muscles of the mouth will be easier to execute commands sent by the brain.

Exercises for development of voice No. 3

Once a day, 5-10 minutes read out loud any text, but without consonants. For example, the phrase "Exercises for development of voice would help me move up the career ladder" will sound as "u-a-e-I-I-I-I-I-I-Oh-Ah-Oh-Oh-e-o-u-d-I-e-o-a-e-a-e-I-e".

Read the same text, but without the vowels.

Voice, therefore, will find the intensity of sound and vibration, to understand you better, and you won't get tired.

Exercises to develop voice No. 4

Placing her hands on the solar plexus and trying to keep the sounds proceeded from the abdomen, say any text. Thus it is necessary to remember that last time you very angry. Release the anger, widely opening the mouth and pronouncing the consonants clearly.

Exercises to develop voice No. 5

Standing barefoot and breathing calmly, inflate the abdomen with each breath.

Slowly move the foot from toe to heel and back.

Continue this exercise with your eyes closed. You lose your balance, if your energy will be more concentrated in the head. Not control yourself, relax and concentrate fully on the feet.

The tone of your voice will be richer if you learn to distribute energy and better will feel your body.

Sensing result and the change in the sound of your own voice, you'll want to continue (can you say tongue twisters). On the Internet a lot of sites dedicated to the development of voice, and you will always be able to find the necessary information.

PS Beautiful voice can advance your career – a person possessing the articulate speech and the ability to speak in public, well suited to managerial posts and high posts.

Try as often as possible so to Express their emotions – anger, sadness or joy. The voice will be less formal, more intense and sincere. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/cross.club.ru/posts/1244957968867095:0

Tags

See also

New and interesting