RASPBERRY BUCKETS: How to get a bumper crop

The plot 10x2,5 m, we collected 8 buckets of raspberries, which is much more than collect neighbors. To harvest each Bush spent 30-40 minutes. Even had to make a small stool to make it easier to sit so long in one place.

Raspberry planted at in-row 70 cm apart between rows – 2.5 m. it Grows on a special ridge width 70 cm Range enclosed by pieces of slate, height of the fence is 20 cm, it is also recessed by 20 cm Along the ridge of cushions made from the earth. Raspberry growing in a hollow, it can be watered and fed.

Spring ridge covered with manure, straw, compost, fertilize raspberries with ash. Through this layer of mulch does not break through any weeds or growth. This mulch prevents the raspberries from trampling, and at the same time, it is like a blanket. Raspberries growing under a warm shelter, starting to gather 7-10 days earlier than the neighbors. All this gives a significant yield increase.

Especially important third crop of raspberries, what I want to tell you some more.

The first time I pruned the raspberries may 25 – June 5. At this time remove all the young (green) shoots a 5 cm After that, the growth of the shoots ceases. A few days in the axils of the leaves, appear the suckers. They grow 3-5 more lateral shoots longer than 35 cm as a result of trimming raspberry I short.

The second cutting spending after the last harvest. Cut all otplodonosivshih shoots and less developed. In the Bush leave 4-5 shoots that were exposed to the first spring pruning. The result is nutrients come in left shoots of substitution. After such pruning the Bush becomes transparent. This leads to the advanced tab of fruit buds. Shoots of substitution receive more solar energy. Already 7-10 days after cutting the shoots left replacement turn pink-brown.

The number of 20-29 August spend a third pruning 3-5 shoots that grew from the laterals. Cut them into 15-20 cm from the top. Cropping land in the shade and get a great brew for tea. That gives a third crop? These shoots, if they are not cut, go into the winter not ripe, and the use of them will not – they freeze. The root system would have supplied them with food and moisture, and after their removal of nutrients can go for shoots of substitution, bookmark fruit buds on the left branches of the laterals.

So I get a great crop of raspberries without much effort.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/aidacha?w=wall-41002749_35809

Tags

See also

New and interesting