Homemade refrigerator Peltier element

He wanted to build something with their own hands in deciding the warm weather played a role. The choice fell on the fridge.

For cooling was used Peltier element. I bring to your attention a photo report with explanations

The housing is made from PVC panels, all the joints I missed with silicone. External dimensions: width. — 370, h — 260, HL — 250mm. These dimensions allow to install the fridge as under the feet of the front passenger and the trunk.

Myself a cooling element built into the lid (the laws of physics, cooled air needs to aim down).

This is the Peltier element. When connected to 15V, one side begins to heat up, and the opposite to cool. But for normal operation you need to install on both sides are good heat sinks (in my case the heatsinks from the processors of the computers).

For best contact connection element and heat sink is used the thermal grease KPT-8.

This radiator was not enough, later I replaced it on a more massive.

Since the fridge is powered directly from a battery mounted switch.Frozen food the fridge isn't capable, but a little cool and maintain a constant temperature lower than the car is quite capable.

Connected wire, copper 6mm, directly from the battery. This wire energized, ' on SAB.

published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.drive2.ru/l/3847014?utm_source=DRIVE2&utm_medium=recommendation&utm_campaign=guest&utm_content=middle

Tags

See also

New and interesting